Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

KeshaOverdose

Kesha | Raising Hell (feat. Big Freedia) | 24 October 2019

Not a fan of big freedia plastered around the song their adlibs were so out of place and so were they. Kind of ruined it for me I'll try my best I really liked the song but big freedia personally just kind of got in the way it just didnt feel as if they added anything to the song but just distracted from it with randomly placed meaningless rlly adlibs. I'll try my best to make a solo version but the adlibs everywherekesha5

10 minutes ago, idrk said:

Not a fan of big freedia plastered around the song their adlibs were so out of place and so were they. Kind of ruined it for me I'll try my best I really liked the song but big freedia personally sometimes just kind of got in the way it just didnt feel as if they added anything to the song but just distracted from it with randomly placed meaningless rlly adlibs. I'll try my best to make a solo version but the adlibs everywherekesha5

And now to what I take back (underlined) kesha4

48 minutes ago, idrk said:

Not a fan of big freedia plastered around the song their adlibs were so out of place and so were they. Kind of ruined it for me I'll try my best I really liked the song but big freedia personally just kind of got in the way it just didnt feel as if they added anything to the song but just distracted from it with randomly placed meaningless rlly adlibs. I'll try my best to make a solo version but the adlibs everywherekesha5

Freedia is a Bounce producer and possibly help produce the beat drop in the song. If you dunno a freedia sound, she is a big hype voice in her music which is common in Bounce 

8 minutes ago, Kyoteki said:

Freedia is a Bounce producer and possibly help produce the beat drop in the song. If you dunno a freedia sound, she is a big hype voice in her music which is common in Bounce 

13 llistens in and I'm starting to appreciate it morebey5

20 minutes ago, Kyoteki said:

heres the only songs i know by Big Freedia dead2

(for thiose who dont know)

Honestly Kesha brought back that nostalgic feeling of a GROWER. I miss hearing mainstream pop and instead of immediately liking or disliking it she gave us something to sit on and marinate over time and it's such a fun bop. I really love this track and the live performance was so cute. Freedia's energy >>>>

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.