Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

Kesha | Raising Hell (feat. Big Freedia) | 24 October 2019

Recommended Posts

Dan    14,920

When you call it says : "Aren't we all finished. Don't we all love to raise a little hell, I know I do. Time to get saved y'all. Release those demons. Let them dance."

 

I'm excited, but really nervous about this song after hearing the snippet on Twitter.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dan    14,920
2 minutes ago, lovefestivals said:

she is SERVING looks on that TV!!! moo2

She sure is cry7 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kivo    2,233
54 minutes ago, Dan said:

I'm excited, but really nervous about this song after hearing the snippet on Twitter.

I'm honestly over RH now. Excited for the album though. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Freaky Prince    33,289

She looks amazing!!

1 hour ago, Dan said:

When you call it says : "Aren't we all finished. Don't we all love to raise a little hell, I know I do. Time to get saved y'all. Release those demons. Let them dance."

 

I'm excited, but really nervous about this song after hearing the snippet on Twitter.

The snippet in this video or there's something else?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TomTom    8,814
1 minute ago, Freaky Prince said:

She looks amazing!!

The snippet in this video or there's something else?

Something else, but it got deleted.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kivo    2,233
1 minute ago, Freaky Prince said:

She looks amazing!!

The snippet in this video or there's something else?

There's a longer snippet with her singing on Twitter.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kivo    2,233
Just now, TomTom said:

Something else, but it got deleted.

It's still up somewhere I saw a tweet with many likes few seconds ago. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
idrk    570

the instrumental int he back of the keshasaves videobey6 the snippet is horrible nobody listen to it it'll ruin the anticipationari10 maybe bopsha is backbey5  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Andy!    12,923

Guys is no one gonna talk about how HOT she is in the teaser cry7 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Andy!    12,923

GUYS I JUST LISTENED WTF ARE WE ALL LISTENING TO THE SAME SNIPPET????? It sounds INCREDIBLE.

Spoiler

Watch me eat my words tonight rip4 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TomTom    8,814
6 minutes ago, Andrew! said:

Guys is no one gonna talk about how HOT she is in the teaser cry7 

Yes, she's gonna serve looks!

1 minute ago, Andrew! said:

GUYS I JUST LISTENED WTF ARE WE ALL LISTENING TO THE SAME SNIPPET????? It sounds INCREDIBLE.

  Hide contents

Watch me eat my words tonight rip4 

 

I think it's coming next week, not tomorrow

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Andy!    12,923
1 minute ago, TomTom said:

Yes, she's gonna serve looks!

I think it's coming next week, not tomorrow

whYyYy though 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TomTom    8,814
1 minute ago, Andrew! said:

whYyYy though 

Doesn't make much sense to set up this phone book thing if it's coming tomorrow anyways and her Kimmel performance is on the 28th, so next Friday sounds more realistic.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Andy!    12,923
2 minutes ago, TomTom said:

Doesn't make much sense to set up this phone book thing if it's coming tomorrow anyways and her Kimmel performance is on the 28th, so next Friday sounds more realistic.

I knooow but I want it Tom fall1fall7 I’m just whining 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dan    14,920
1 minute ago, Andrew! said:

I knooow but I want it Tom fall1fall7 I’m just whining 

Dan wants it too! Give Dandrew what they need!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Browsing now   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×