Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

idrk

Am i the only one who likes warriors album cover

2 hours ago, TomTom said:

The Deluxe cover >>>>>>> The Standard Edition

Agreed.

I didn't like either when it came out, cause I was so obsessed with the Die Young single cover/Japanese album cover, that I wanted that to be the cover so badly. But, the Deluxe cover has grown a lot on me. The regular cover has not though, it's the ugliest colors fall1 

10 minutes ago, Recycled stardust said:

Is there anything you don't like @idrkmoo1

"I genuinely don't think Kesha has one bad/ unlistenable song all the songs I've seen or heard none id necessarily call skips and are mediocre at worst" - @idrk

A true stan!

4 hours ago, Andrew! said:

I used to hate it when it first came out. But due to nostalgia it really grew on me! I do prefer the deluxe, but that’s because it’s the one I bought. Ugh, memories 

throwback to when i bought the standard thinking it was the deluxe fall9 

19 minutes ago, TomTom said:

lmfao1

i was like 13 and was at Best Buy with my brother. he also got me Ellie Goulding's Lights.

i looked at the Warrior copies. had a bunch of both. the one i picked up was the standard version but it had one of those sealing stickers inside the plastic wrapping saying it was deluxe. i thought it had the deluxe tracks as hidden tracks fall9 

I’ve always loved the deluxe one. dead2 Warrior and ARTPOP’s covers have always reminded me of each other because of how flashy and loud they are, but in a way that makes them fun to look at.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.