Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

fab

Meghan Markle admits she's "struggling"

1 hour ago, Gilly said:

what is the UK media doing? i havent been keeping up um1 

They’ve literally been on a witch hunt to make her look like some form of monster ever since she got married + a child. Saying a lot of hateful shit to her just because of her skin color. Like how she makes Harry’s life hell, or the Queen absolutely hates her and saying she’s a disgrace and shit. It’s terrible and shows racism is alive in the UK. 

Colonial Racism is still alive and well, it seems.

Poor woman. She definitely doesn't deserve all the hate she's getting. I hope she's okay and things will get better for her and her family. Most of the UK tabloid stuff is garbage and untrue anyway. 

What's worse than the UK media attacking her from a clouded racist perspective, is that anyone I ask why they don't like her genuinely has no answer other than they have "bad vibes" or some bs, which means they have been conditioned by the media and or racist themselves. So sad. Hate the UK sometimes

I feel really sorry for her, truly. Anyone can say yeah, she's married royalty, she's set for life; but honestly I cannot IMAGINE the pressures of being wed into such a high profile family. And not only does she face pressure from the British public and racist tabloids, but she has faces enormous expectations from the royal family, too. I mean, she's American, she's a complete outsider to this. She's probably just doing the best she can in her circumstances. I always think that being Royal or being married to a Royal would be a fairytale, but sometimes it's not. Between her and especially Princess Diana, it's alot of pressure and stress that honestly not alot of people could handle. I hope things get easier for her.

the truth is that they're jealous of her period she has it all, she's married to a PRINCE and a hot one at that, she's a divorcee, half black, american, an actress literally all the odds were against her but she won and that's why they're so mad 

That video absolutely broke my heart. I can only imagine what she's endured from the invasion of her privacy with the media hacking their text messages, taking pictures of their home which is why they had to move, and father and sister being absolute TRASH and attempting to profit off her life at every turn. Pierce Morgan and the rest of the UK trash that constantly berate her for waving, holding her husbands hand, cradling her baby bump. They have made it incredibly difficult for them and I'm glad that her husband is taking steps to protect her so she doesn't endure what his mother did but also by pursuing litigation against them as well. Definitely praying for her continued strength in the midst of it all.

undefined

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.