Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Agugaga

Xtina residency 2nd leg surges to 86% sold, surpassing Britney’s average

5 minutes ago, Jjang said:

Answer this question: Is Christina capable of extending this residency 250 more dates?

Are you asking if she could compete with the Queen of Vegas Celine? I mean, probably not. oprah14 

Britney’s highest leg was 100% sold out, so no eve1 Her highest gross was over $900k and set a new record for highest gross kii1 

Call me when Xtina has 22 legs and multiple 90+% sold legs, then we’ll see brit10 

26 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Britney’s highest leg was 100% sold out, so no eve1 Her highest gross was over $900k and set a new record for highest gross kii1 

Call me when Xtina has 22 legs and multiple 90+% sold legs, then we’ll see brit10 

Her overall average was 84% brit9 

Xtina already getting higher digits in her 2nd leg. Third leg looks even more promising since it’s around New Years. Your narrative failed. Christina won. You lost. Chapter closed brit9 

3 hours ago, Agugaga said:

Xtina already getting higher digits in her 2nd leg. Third leg looks even more promising since it’s around New Years. Your narrative failed. Christina won. You lost. Chapter closed brit9 

yes the overall of 248 is totally same as the overall for 16 shows brit9 waiting for the day we see a surge in your IQ... and today is NOT that day apparently! brit9

3 hours ago, Agugaga said:

Well, so far they’re only like 20-30% sold out (dates in February still have 90% of the seats unsold) so no they are not looking more promising. 

Britney's residency made over 100mil

Xtina's will be lucky to do 30mil when it's all said and done hun... she just doesn't have the demand when everyone is already so fat in vegas why pay to see a screaming fat pig? I just don't know if she'll cope for much longer in that city she'll end up putting herself in an early grave cos imagine the food she'll be eating oh darling that red chair would NOT turn around now because even with all that exercise on stage she is just eating and eating and eating. my friend works backstage for her show (there's only like 15 people working there compared to britney's 150 staff for her show) and he hates it and says that they have to constantly do food shop runs and instead of doing costume changes she eats loads of food and gets grease allover her fingers/face and she's not even bothered

5 hours ago, Mariah's 18 #1's said:

Britney's residency made over 100mil

Xtina's will be lucky to do 30mil when it's all said and done hun... she just doesn't have the demand when everyone is already so fat in vegas why pay to see a screaming fat pig? I just don't know if she'll cope for much longer in that city she'll end up putting herself in an early grave cos imagine the food she'll be eating oh darling that red chair would NOT turn around now because even with all that exercise on stage she is just eating and eating and eating. my friend works backstage for her show (there's only like 15 people working there compared to britney's 150 staff for her show) and he hates it and says that they have to constantly do food shop runs and instead of doing costume changes she eats loads of food and gets grease allover her fingers/face and she's not even bothered

And my mum is Beyonce's best friend moo1

12 hours ago, Agugaga said:

Date Attendance Revenue
Leg 1[68]
December 27, 2013 17,813 / 17,813 (100%) $2,858,180
December 28, 2013
December 30, 2013
December 31, 2013
Leg 2[69]
January 29, 2014 53,798 / 53,798 (100%) $8,011,280
January 31, 2014
February 1, 2014
February 4, 2014
February 7, 2014
February 8, 2014
February 12, 2014
February 14, 2014
February 15, 2014
February 18, 2014
February 19, 2014
February 22, 2014

Average attendance: 4,475, Britney wins
Average boxscore: $679,341, Britney wins
Average ticket price: $151.78, Britney wins
Number of shows: 16, Britney wins
100% sold out both legs, Britney wins

Oh and she has 22 legs, multiple with 90%+ status brit9 

Yeah no, Britney slaughters Xtina in this one, I can’t even believe you’d try it ny4 

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.