Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Agugaga

Xtina residency 2nd leg surges to 86% sold, surpassing Britney’s average

1 hour ago, Vesper said:
Date Attendance Revenue
Leg 1[68]
December 27, 2013 17,813 / 17,813 (100%) $2,858,180
December 28, 2013
December 30, 2013
December 31, 2013
Leg 2[69]
January 29, 2014 53,798 / 53,798 (100%) $8,011,280
January 31, 2014
February 1, 2014
February 4, 2014
February 7, 2014
February 8, 2014
February 12, 2014
February 14, 2014
February 15, 2014
February 18, 2014
February 19, 2014
February 22, 2014

Average attendance: 4,475, Britney wins
Average boxscore: $679,341, Britney wins
Average ticket price: $151.78, Britney wins
Number of shows: 16, Britney wins
100% sold out both legs, Britney wins

Oh and she has 22 legs, multiple with 90%+ status brit9 

Yeah no, Britney slaughters Xtina in this one, I can’t even believe you’d try it ny4 

Yea no. Different time periods of the year, and completely different eras in Vegas. Both of Xtina's legs went directly against Gaga, whereas Britney was the only fish in the pond. Major difference at the fact that Xtina can get 86% capacity has you boiled. Poor Britney, dipping as low as 72% during her vegas runs. She really couldn't keep up with the competition. 

54 minutes ago, Agugaga said:

Yea no. Different time periods of the year, and completely different eras in Vegas. Both of Xtina's legs went directly against Gaga, whereas Britney was the only fish in the pond. Major difference at the fact that Xtina can get 86% capacity has you boiled. Poor Britney, dipping as low as 72% during her vegas runs. She really couldn't keep up with the competition. 

It’s all ironic to me because you used to say she’d never do Vegas or you’d revoke your stan card and here we are, you bragging about her doing Vegas constantly and following in Brit’s footsteps as always

undefined

55 minutes ago, Umbreon said:

It’s all ironic to me because you used to say she’d never do Vegas or you’d revoke your stan card and here we are, you bragging about her doing Vegas constantly and following in Brit’s footsteps as always

undefined

It’s all ironic to me because you used to say Christina could never tour or do a residency, yet here we are and suddenly bullets are attempted to be dodged. But luckily I’m just that petty to remind you all of your failed narrative. nat1 

9 minutes ago, Agugaga said:

It’s all ironic to me because you used to say Christina could never tour or do a residency, yet here we are and suddenly bullets are attempted to be dodged. But luckily I’m just that petty to remind you all of your failed narrative. nat1 

I didn’t say she NEVER could. For 2 albums spanning about 10 years she couldn’t though. That’s bad for a “voice of a generation” to skip a generation of touring because no one cared.  ny1 

Imagine how fucking tired we arebrit15

The year will be 3030, civilization has collapsed and everything will be swallowed by the rising sea levels and we will STILL have tired ass stan wars about Oreo Girl and Britknee pretending like they’re still relevant enough to be fought aboutbrit15

Can we please move on?brit15

1 minute ago, Lilac said:

Imagine how fucking tired we arebrit15

The year will be 3030, civilization has collapsed and everything will be swallowed by the rising sea levels and we will STILL have tired ass stan wars about Oreo Girl and Britknee pretending like they’re still relevant enough to be fought aboutbrit15

Can we please move on?brit15

i know right?

they're both accomplished, rich as fuck and their impact on pop culture will be remembered for years to come. why yall arguing like crazy. orangu1

2 hours ago, Umbreon said:

I didn’t say she NEVER could. For 2 albums spanning about 10 years she couldn’t though. That’s bad for a “voice of a generation” to skip a generation of touring because no one cared.  ny1 

She can tour, sit in a chair,  or do what ever she pleases with her career. The beauty of being able to control your life and career. rav1 

4 hours ago, Agugaga said:

All I hear are excuses as to why Xtina couldn’t achieve 100% sold out legs like Britney did lol2 Poor Xtina can’t hit 100% even with her first leg out. And poor dat her second leg is only 8 shows and couldn’t even sell out brit9 Like how on earth do you think this is a WIN for Xtina, to have a small residency that can’t even sell out an 8-show leg? brit9 

She also was “the only fish in the pond” because she PIONEERED the residency act for younger stars ny1 

So you first drag Brit for rotting in Vegas but now your fave follows with even lower numbers and she “won”? gaga6 

Xtina is a thing of the past and should just retire before ruining her legacy. Music is subpar as well. 

22 minutes ago, Cl!t said:

So you first drag Brit for rotting in Vegas but now your fave follows with even lower numbers and she “won”? gaga6 

Xtina is a thing of the past and should just retire before ruining her legacy. Music is subpar as well. 

not with that sexual abuser you have in your profile pic you will not

44 minutes ago, Cl!t said:

How is “Harleys in Hawaii” doing? gaga6

1 hour ago, Cl!t said:

I know you’re bopping to it gaga6

Haunted Heart 1.6 M views in 3 weeks. Harley’s in Hawaii 5 M views in 3 days.

gaga6

Comparing a Halloween soundtrack song by a 20 year plus career artist to an official single by a 10 year plus artist. My how the mighty has fallen brit9 

13 minutes ago, Agugaga said:

Comparing a Halloween soundtrack song by a 20 year plus career artist to an official single by a 10 year plus artist. My how the mighty has fallen brit9 

You asked and I answered. I guess you’re right we can look at their last lead singles released around the same time. gaga6

Fall In Line#101 vs Chained to the Rhythm#4 

brit9brit9brit9brit9brit9brit9

1 hour ago, Cl!t said:

You asked and I answered. I guess you’re right we can look at their last lead singles released around the same time. gaga6

Fall In Line#101 vs Chained to the Rhythm#4 

brit9brit9brit9brit9brit9brit9

Actually the comparison would be “Keeps Gettin Better” vs “Chain to the Rhythm” and well, both went top 10 brit9 

So I think it’s been settled.

Xtina’s residency currently has zero sold out legs even though it’s a tiny 8-show run each leg while Britney had multiple 100% sold out and multiple 90%+ legs with 12+ shows  brit9 

Xtina has smaller gross and smaller per show gross than Britney, with some legs Britney almost DOUBLE Xtina’s numbers brit9 

Xtina has lower ticket prices and still hasn’t sold out brit9

Britney wins by a landslide brit9  I can’t believe @Agugaga is so deluded to even has the NERVE to try to pretend Xtina’s residency is more successful than Britney’s brit9 Get scalped bitch, the receipts tell the story  brit9 

3 hours ago, Vesper said:

So I think it’s been settled.

Xtina’s residency currently has zero sold out legs even though it’s a tiny 8-show run each leg while Britney had multiple 100% sold out and multiple 90%+ legs with 12+ shows  brit9 

Xtina has smaller gross and smaller per show gross than Britney, with some legs Britney almost DOUBLE Xtina’s numbers brit9 

Xtina has lower ticket prices and still hasn’t sold out brit9

Britney wins by a landslide brit9  I can’t believe @Agugaga is so deluded to even has the NERVE to try to pretend Xtina’s residency is more successful than Britney’s brit9 Get scalped bitch, the receipts tell the story  brit9 

The only one that lost was you sweetheart. You were boasting that Xtina had a “pathetic” 78% capacity. Now you are resorting to old receipts from 5 years ago when the Vegas landscape was completely different. It’s literally like comparing a 2014 album to a 2019 one in terms of sales. You fucking clown. Christina’s attendance capacity proves her Vegas stint is just as successful as Britney’s and it eats at you! ny1 

Moral of the story is, anything Britney can do, Christina can do too even with significant less visibility, material and promo. 2 decades of being “in the shadow of Britney,” a narrative long being spread by Britney fans seems to be nothing more than bullshit. 

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.