Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Freaky Prince

AJayII reacts to Erotica

It was an acceptable reaction. 

It is interesting that she didn't stan  accessible pop gems like Deeper & Deeper and Rain, but she liked many moody songs I didn't expect her to like. However, she was clear about Deeper & Deeper. She only thought it was too long. 

Besides the mentioned songs, I thought she might enjoy Erotica and Bad Girl too, which she did.

Words deserved more love, but she liked the lyrics. So, that's fair. 

Her Madonna reviews are getting better each time, in my opinion. And the fact that she's enjoying some hidden gems in her recent videos it's a good indicator.

Seems like the good sis AjayII is getting Madonna in the right way, and I'm glad for it because her audience is big.

I loved her reactions to this album. I was a little surprised at some of her reactions... I was expecting her to take to Deeper & Deeper more than she did. Overall, I think that she is realising now just how shit her artistic output has been over the past 10-12 years. I look forward to her reaction to Like a Prayer... Madonna's magnum opus.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.