Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Freaky Prince

HIGH ROAD (ALBUM TRAILER)

The fact the trailer includes 4 songs and I'm already in love with 3 of them (apart from Raising Hell which I'm still unsure about) and the album isn't even released yet. katy2
"Tonight" sounds like a song I'm gonna play every time before I go out clubbing and I'm so here for that katy2
I'm guessing for Raising Hell the video concept is she is a rich housewife and her husband is abusive, so she says fuck it, leaves and goes crazy and starts raising hell, then gets captured by the police? 

2 minutes ago, Kivo said:

I'm guessing for Raising Hell the video concept is she is a rich housewife and her husband is abusive, so she says fuck it and goes crazy and is raising hell, then gets captured by the police? 

That's what I'm thinking, and if so, that sounds soooooo cool. We better get a whole story told in the video kesha8 

1 minute ago, Dan said:

That's what I'm thinking, and if so, that sounds soooooo cool. We better get a whole story told in the video kesha8 

She's serving budget for every single music video, spend those Grammy coins queen kr1

Just now, Jordannn said:

Could we be possibly looking at the best album of her career? I hope so 

So far it looks like a perfect mix between all her previous albums and that's FANTASTIC.

4 minutes ago, Jordannn said:

Could we be possibly looking at the best album of her career? I hope so 

Welcome to the forums!!!!

And yes, I certainly think so cry8 

Isn't it crazy that she's delivering everything that everyone has been asking for over the past 4-5 years, all in one album cry8 

25 minutes ago, Dan said:

Isn't it crazy that she's delivering everything that everyone has been asking for over the past 4-5 years, all in one album cry8 

We starved but we won in the end katy2

1 hour ago, Dan said:

1 hour ago, Kivo said:

We starved but we won in the end katy2

katy2 

Omg I’m so excited for this giveup1 I rarely get excited for music besides my few faves anymore but I may have to add her back to my stan list if the album is good. I like the snippets and she’s never disappointed me so yeah I’m counting on it being good.

High Road > My Own Dance > Tonight > Raising Hell from the snippets

I really like the High Road snippet. Will be one of my faves for sure. The only snippet I’m, funnily enough, not too sure about is Raising Hell. But I’m really excited for the visual, I love the church theme.

4 hours ago, Lover said:

Omg I’m so excited for this giveup1 I rarely get excited for music besides my few faves anymore but I may have to add her back to my stan list if the album is good. I like the snippets and she’s never disappointed me so yeah I’m counting on it being good.

High Road > My Own Dance > Tonight > Raising Hell from the snippets

I really like the High Road snippet. Will be one of my faves for sure. The only snippet I’m, funnily enough, not too sure about is Raising Hell. But I’m really excited for the visual, I love the church theme.

Actually, now that I think about it I’m sure the video will be more than just set in a church. I expect something with quite a few scenes oprah12 

I hope she gives us a bunch of videos. I assume several of these are from different ones ‘cause they don’t all match Raising Hell. I doubt it’ll be a visual album but it’s becoming a trend to just roll out videos to promote the album without necessarily being singles. This will be good, especially with the overarching theme and concept she has going on.

I hope the album cover is something vintage inspired with big, bold text like on a ‘60s advertisement sia1 

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.