Sign in to follow this  

Miley Cyrus: "I always thought I had to be gay because all guys are evil but that’s not true"

I'd love to just be able to go back and forth when it's convenient for me ny12 

Can someone give her and Demi’s social media credentials to whoever runs Selena’s accounts? I’m fed UP up with these children orangu1 

Yall take one line out of an hour long live....we all say shit we don't mean, she's human, she says dumb shit just like we have, she aint no pastor, she's a celebrity/artist. She misspoke and now we all hate her? Ugh hate the gp. Move on.  

She has a preference to her sexuality, that's all she was trying to say. Let her live, omg.lmfao2

22 minutes ago, Miley said:

Yall take one line out of an hour long live....we all say shit we don't mean, she's human, she says dumb shit just like we have, she aint no pastor, she's a celebrity/artist. She misspoke and now we all hate her? Ugh hate the gp. Move on.  

They do that with literally anything. gag1

I mean it was pretty lesbophobic...lKuFGJB.gif

However it's also pretty obvious she's talking about her OWN experience navigating her OWN sexuality so idk calm down ari9. Maybe Miley should start stanning Marxist Feminism instead of throwing around meaningless liberal feminist buzzwords, being lesbophobic and bringing out the notes app.  alex1

edit: not to mention girls have dicks too miley so...hottie1