Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Divine

Nicki Minaj is officially married

.............this dumb BITCH. I cant even be mad at her because I know for a fact it was his stupid ass fault, this is a sick joke. I will be pressed about this forever and ever. 

This isn’t MY Nicki Minaj, please bring the real one back to me fuckin asap. 

Ok wait i’m not done bc it could’ve been Meek.. Nas... Lewis... fuck even Safaree’s corny ass but she goes back to the hood once and finds this RAT to ruin her career and tarnish her image even more. Oh for fucks sake Onika!!!!! 

1 minute ago, Divine said:

the way the Barbz were having a celebration all day today because of Lil Kim selling less than 1k just for this to happen... the ultimate loss

insta.gif

It’s still funny though, Krim laughed at Queen going #2 and she couldn’t even get a spot on a chart of 200 albums. 

1 minute ago, Maraj said:

It’s still funny though, Krim laughed at Queen going #2 and she couldn’t even get a spot on a chart of 200 albums. 

ok tea I've been cackling all day about it too wendy3 

the fact that her dumb ass had the audacity to shade other women for being with poor guys with multiple baby mommas but yet ended up marrying a whole ass convicted rapist/murderer with 5 baby mothers she picked up at her local turkey drive. A clown

insta.gif

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.