Sign in to follow this  

Nicki Minaj is officially married

Maraj    66,921

.............this dumb BITCH. I cant even be mad at her because I know for a fact it was his stupid ass fault, this is a sick joke. I will be pressed about this forever and ever. 

This isn’t MY Nicki Minaj, please bring the real one back to me fuckin asap. 

Divine    143,643

the way the Barbz were having a celebration all day today because of Lil Kim selling less than 1k just for this to happen... the ultimate loss

insta.gif

Maraj    66,921

Ok wait i’m not done bc it could’ve been Meek.. Nas... Lewis... fuck even Safaree’s corny ass but she goes back to the hood once and finds this RAT to ruin her career and tarnish her image even more. Oh for fucks sake Onika!!!!! 

Maraj    66,921
1 minute ago, Divine said:

the way the Barbz were having a celebration all day today because of Lil Kim selling less than 1k just for this to happen... the ultimate loss

insta.gif

It’s still funny though, Krim laughed at Queen going #2 and she couldn’t even get a spot on a chart of 200 albums. 

Divine    143,643
1 minute ago, Maraj said:

It’s still funny though, Krim laughed at Queen going #2 and she couldn’t even get a spot on a chart of 200 albums. 

ok tea I've been cackling all day about it too wendy3 

Welp... She's literally ruined her career and marrying a sexual predator is the final nail in the coffin. She could literally have anyone she wants and this is who she marries? Tragic. I can't see her recovering from all of this clownery from the past couple of years.

S0g4PjT.gif

sofia    46

if she gives us nm5 and its all about her sexual predator ass husband imma be mad lKuFGJB.gif

ShutUpRae    337

Ya'll acting like this is finally the end of her career as if it hasn't been dead since like 2017lol3

Gilly    8,524

the fact that her dumb ass had the audacity to shade other women for being with poor guys with multiple baby mommas but yet ended up marrying a whole ass convicted rapist/murderer with 5 baby mothers she picked up at her local turkey drive. A clown

insta.gif

Hylia    83,906

I really wanna make a joke or whatever, but I’m genuinely speechless

54282a6b2691f384c6d193013f443205.gif

Emperor Nick    3,206

Wow, not a single thing going right for her. The only good thing coming from this is the inevitable divorce will provide us with some truly angry energetic nicki tracks

Entea    29,267

Oh noes for the 1000th time

tomás    21,217

i have no words other than LMFAOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! @Maraj come get ur girl!!

Sylk    142,935

he really made his bag with nicki now he'll give her a baby and divorce her ass to collect checks i know it insta.gif