Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Freaky Prince

Gaga has recorded 2 songs with Indian producer, Bappi Lahiri

_e58ce708-f490-11e9-a07e-c7ba67183ab2.jpg

Bollywood music composer Bappi Lahiri, as famous for the disco beats in his songs from the 1980s as his numerous gold chains, has revealed that he has recorded two songs with American singer Lady Gaga. A Mumbai Mirror report says that he expects the songs to be released by the year-end.

Speaking to the daily, the composer said that in the songs while he is singing in Hindi, Lady Gaga joins him in English. The report quoted him as saying, “Yes, two duets, with her singing in English and me in Hindi in my inimitable style. We are now waiting for the release to be greenlit, hopefully by the year-end. I also collaborated with Akon two month ago. That song should also be out soon.”

https://www.hindustantimes.com/music/bappi-lahiri-records-two-duets-with-lady-gaga-reveals-he-has-collaborated-with-akon-too/story-TP8woH1tfT0ZYzxInTXStM.html

Her 'Isaac' is coming

Oh shit, that's kinda neat :D 

Also, @Avatar. I just showed my friends Avatar for the first time, we watched it all the way through and they loved it cry7  They literally bought the Blu-Rays for ATLA and Korra as soon as we finished, so they wanna watch Korra next fall1  I told them not to get their hopes up ny5  Love your set!

13 minutes ago, Dan said:

Oh shit, that's kinda neat :D 

Also, @Avatar. I just showed my friends Avatar for the first time, we watched it all the way through and they loved it cry7  They literally bought the Blu-Rays for ATLA and Korra as soon as we finished, so they wanna watch Korra next fall1  I told them not to get their hopes up ny5  Love your set!

alex1alex1alex1alex1 The recent Avatar stanning I've been seeing and witnessing lately, this so so so good especially with the live-action series coming to Netflix next year! 

45 minutes ago, Avatar said:

alex1alex1alex1alex1 The recent Avatar stanning I've been seeing and witnessing lately, this so so so good especially with the live-action series coming to Netflix next year! 

Yessss I'm so fucking excited for the Netflix series, and I actually have hopes for this live-action version cry8 

I don’t believe it because she’s media bait, I mean even Lil Pump outright lies they had a collab around his album release. And considering she hasn’t been to India since the BTW era these songs are probably like 7-8 years old anyways 💀.

i doubt she’d do anything so random just for money tbh

1 hour ago, Hylia said:

Korra shade will not be tolerated ari2

I enjoyed Korra, just nearly not to the same degree as the Last Airbender! mad2  It's still good because the Avatar universe was well-constructed, but it just missed the ball in so many areas for me fall1 

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.