Sign in to follow this  

Better Album - Reputation or Lover?

Better Album - Reputation or Lover?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Better Album - Reputation or Lover?

Which of Taylor's recent two albums do you prefer and why?tay6

The darker and gloomy world of Reputation or the bright and colorful world of Lover?

Image result for reputation album coverImage result for lover album cover

Pauly Antonio    299

I liked Reputation better. I loved that we finally got to hear a different sound from her. Without Reputation there wouldn't be Lover. Reputation was a point in her life where the media was constantly on her ass 24/7, even if some situations she caused herself and vice versa. Reputation was a big F U to all the sh*t people were saying about her. Lover to me fell flat after the second half. There were more songs that were filler and had no place in being there than were were in Reputation

Jake    16,509

Rep 100%!!! It has Delicate, Dress & Don't Blame Me dead2  Also she looked really fucking hot during Rep. The smokey look on her worked really well

Mr. Mendes    2,678

I greatly enjoy both albums, and for a while my answer was Lover. But as time has passed, reputation. has moved back to #1 for me. 

Venus XCX    10,174

Reputation. It's so amazing to listen to front to back, her most conceptual and a creative masterpiece. Lover is a cute but bumpy road with juvenile songs and could have been a 13-14 song album. orangu1 

CharnyBoy    78

Lover. I do think it’s too long, but it has a lot of high points. Reputation has a couple major low points that are worse than anything on Lover.

RepuTAYtion    3,433

Reputation is one of her worst albums so I don’t think it’s even competition. Lover is her best 

Pauly Antonio    299
26 minutes ago, RepuTAYtion said:

Reputation is one of her worst albums so I don’t think it’s even competition. Lover is her best 

you're entire profile is the Reputation era tho... 

undefined

RepuTAYtion    3,433
On 10/26/2019 at 9:03 PM, Pauly Antonio said:

you're entire profile is the Reputation era tho... 

undefined

If you were a real fan you’d realize my profile picture is actually from the Wildest Dreams MV 

undefined

Gilly    8,524

reputation is one of my favorite albums of all time, so that. i like lover too, but it's not nearly as good. 

fab    12,962

Both are amazing but I'm starting to prefer Lover actually.. Cornelia Street, Afterglow, Lover is just that undeniable trinity, I'm not sure if reputation can compete cry1