Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Hylia

Selena Gomez - “Lose You To Love Me” (Music Video)

This is the same recycled video she had for The Heart Wants What It Wants and Kill Them With Kindness...her staring into a camera in black and white. No imagination jj4

But this video is more weird cuz she has a totally different emotion than the song. Either being expresionless or tryna be funny. I get 'let's get this video done with and go home" vibes.

The song is cute. Probably will go top 10 only because of the hype but I don't see it lasting after 2-3 weeks.

I expected more. I thought this was going to be a comeback telling what went on while she was off the spotlight and it's just a cute pop ballad.

No innovation, no great vocals and an awkward music video. Quite meh.

brit15

I love it. So raw and vulnerable. Music video is simple but it serves its purpose. I fucking loved every second of it. 

4 hours ago, LastGoodbye said:

Looks like I will be the only one who loves both the video and song ari7

Now it makes two of us!

I like it. While I'm a bit tired of hearing the subject, obviously another Justin-directed song was gonna happen considering their breakup and his immediate engagement afterwords. I have high hopes for the album file1

14 hours ago, LastGoodbye said:

Looks like I will be the only one who loves both the video and song ari7

9 hours ago, Urbanov said:

I love it. So raw and vulnerable. Music video is simple but it serves its purpose. I fucking loved every second of it. 

Now it makes two of us!

Makes three of us!

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.