Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

idrk

Warrior original tracklist

1 hour ago, Andrew! said:

I remember it! Just don’t lmo

where it is 

we need it dead4 maybe this song is listed on it since it was plastered all over episode 5 (10 days until deadline and 25 days or smth) before it was clearly heavily considered she recorded it alongside all the other warrior songsbebe1 now we just need Pebe to get her Soundcloud back and drag and drop the mp3 onto it

7 hours ago, Recycled stardust said:

The level of excitement you get for any unleaked song is so damn CUTE moo1

Theres just something about a song that could be so good and my favourite song by someone or one of all time (case and point between us bebe rexha kesha4 birthday suit musicmafiakesha5) that we may never hear that's so intriguing. It's sad sometimes artists completely scrap their best songs sonically and production wise for something more 'meaningful' or new etc which can be a bore and not have as good or strong of a melody or sound good. In bebe rexha case her unreleased library is better than her released and from bebe and kesha my favourite song from all their eras are unreleased songs same pattern for pretty much any artist I listen to

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.