Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Venus XCX

Kesha - Raising Hell (Official Video) ft. Big Freedia

3 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

She looks snatched in this video, but girl the song... nicki5 Sounds like a soundtrack song to some animated kids movie nicki5

Sounds like a radio smash to me, at least my country will eat this up nicki5 

6 minutes ago, CHOKE said:

Don’t like the sound of this at all. The video felt rushed and unimaginative. Hopefully the next single brings something fresher  nicki5

The video seems a little cheap to me but then people are loving it and idk what to think anymore. I know for sure this won't be one of my favorite songs on the album. 

1 hour ago, Freaky Prince said:

She looks snatched in this video, but girl the song... nicki5 Sounds like a soundtrack song to some animated kids movie nicki5

Tea

I like the video (the preaching scenes got a lil bit repetitive tho), but the song is not it.

22 minutes ago, Kivo said:

The video seems a little cheap to me but then people are loving it and idk what to think anymore. I know for sure this won't be one of my favorite songs on the album. 

I mean, it could have definitely been drawn out and told the story a little more. But I don't get "cheap" at all from it 

12 minutes ago, Gwen Stefani said:

What are y’all hearing nicki5 this song is a certified BOP and potentially bop of the year... move im stanning 

Right? Imagine not appreciating this motherfucking bop nicki5

as much as this is her best song since Praying, (which is her best song over all) i would like more songs better than this because i want the album to exceed my expectations!

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.