Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Chris

Kesha | High Road | January 31, 2020

Just now, Nicole Richie said:

Wait are these “snippets” just that background track we heard with her saying “I got my balls back”

People are saying it could be Big Freedia but I have a feeling it's Kesha's voice with adjusted tone to not leak a "real" snippet. 

Just now, TomTom said:

*checks bio*

Secret release party/single preview, like with Rainbow and Rainbow - The Film? interesting1

OMGGGGG no! That means she's doing this series!!!

7 minutes ago, TomTom said:

Why did you have to burst the bubble like that rip4

I did the math and it seems like it can be between 10-30 days between their tweet, and when the video comes up jj2 

3 minutes ago, Dan said:

I did the math and it seems like it can be between 10-30 days between their tweet, and when the video comes up jj2 

rip4

They probably wouldn't do this out of the blue though, it's probably to promote something

4 minutes ago, TomTom said:

rip4

They probably wouldn't do this out of the blue though, it's probably to promote something

Well, wouldn't it be for the single?

2 hours ago, TomTom said:

hug1

There's reportedly a new server update coming soon that is supposed to fix all the server issues, so maybe they will open registrations afterwards fall6

spam me too fall1 

4 hours ago, LuranusLur said:

I never heard none of the leaks but are they real ones ? 

I think there's still only been the 2 song leaks, but I'm pretty sure they were only like 5-10 seconds long. 

40 minutes ago, Dan said:

I think there's still only been the 2 song leaks, but I'm pretty sure they were only like 5-10 seconds long. 

Yeah I only heard two and they were about this long. Haven't heard or was told there were any other leaks, which is good! And yes they are real. 

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.