Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Chris

Kesha | High Road | January 31, 2020

I’m actually quite excited for this. I know there was a lot of mixed reception within the pop world (obviously, not by critics lol) in response to Rainbow. I kind of got tired of it after a while as well, but it’s grown back on me again. She looks way happier now so yeah I think she will serve something fun and meaningful. I always forget about her between eras but I don’t think she’s really served a bad album yet (Animal was good for what it was)... and I doubt this will be any different.

Is High Road basically confirmed as the album title? I’ll be surprised if she abandons her one-word title thing she’s had going on since Animal.

13 minutes ago, Lover said:

I always forget about her between eras

Nnn rip4

but I don’t think she’s really served a bad album yet

Spill!

Is High Road basically confirmed as the album title?

Only strong rumors until now, but...

“She’s not taking the high road, which is kind of the point,” says Lagan.

https://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/pop/8530914/kesha-billboard-cover-story-interview-2019

Spoiler

I don't want her to ditch the one-word titles either though, they are too iconic!

6 minutes ago, TomTom said:

I don't want her to ditch the one-word titles either though, they are too iconic!

Agreed jj3 

But High Road is a good title, but High Road is also a title of one of my favorite songs, so I don't know fall1 

1 minute ago, Dan said:

Agreed jj3 

But High Road is a good title, but High Road is also a title of one of my favorite songs, so I don't know fall1 

If she has a good story behind it, it will be ok, but if not... jj3

1 hour ago, TomTom said:

Nnn rip4

Spill!

Only strong rumors until now, but...

https://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/pop/8530914/kesha-billboard-cover-story-interview-2019

Reveal hidden contents

I honestly like High Road as a title but I have to agree with you - one word album titles are always cute. I feel like all her titles so far have flowed together so well. If Highroad is a one word title it could work maybe?

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.