Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Chris

Kesha | High Road | January 31, 2020

12 minutes ago, calethewhalee said:

What if Kinky (feat. Ke$ha) is a song she made under Luke.. and she has to credit her old name because of him..

You don't really believe that, do you? Of course not...

8 hours ago, Andrew! said:

Then buy the Japan deluxe for the jewel case! I prefer the digipacks demi1 plus better for the environment 

I plan to demi1

If it has any bonuses demi1

10 hours ago, ajp said:

Traditionally, labels close down for Christmas - so unless it is pushed out in the next month, they wait until after Christmas to release anything new. Also, TV promo starts up again in January. gaga12

just think...First album of new decade alex1

That makes sense kesha1

7 hours ago, calethewhalee said:

What if Kinky (feat. Ke$ha) is a song she made under Luke.. and she has to credit her old name because of him..

OMG! I didn't thought about that.

22 hours ago, ajp said:

Traditionally, labels close down for Christmas - so unless it is pushed out in the next month, they wait until after Christmas to release anything new. Also, TV promo starts up again in January. gaga12

just think...First album of new decade alex1

Does anyone have a release planed from Jan 1-9?

On 10/24/2019 at 5:13 PM, Paranomin said:

She goes by Kesha now she dropped the dollar sign. Her older self she went by Ke$ha. Curious what this is

I know moo1 I was just pointing out how curious it was. And she's acknowledged it as intentional in her promotional emails and interviews, so that's exciting moo1

1 minute ago, Chris Morlock said:

i hope they just listed a standard US import brit1 

no it usually says 'import' if its a import. not even any bonuses first press or not listed this is the first time ever for a kesha album or any album that comes to mindbrit1 theyre usually listed in the descriptions as soon as listings happen from what ive seen eg Bebe Rexha expectations including any additional bonuses like stickers or posters seems like she has nothing which is bad for (Japanese) sales since most I think 80% of sales come from CDs there and theyre so expensive there that imports are cheaper (for example rainbow could be between £5-10 here. imports are £15 while Japanese editions are £20) imports are sold alongside those manufactured in Japan (ive been there) so if there really are no bonuses people will just go for the imports which means she will probably tank there which is bad considering how important cd sales are in Japan brit1 its why almost every album you see has some form of exclusivity whether it be posters stickers bonus tracks packaging for Japan so it doesn't do horribly there lets at least hope they add some form of bonusjj4

for comparison

Spoiler

Rainbow (import) http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/product/NEOIMP-13960?s_ssid=e367115db732a6fb93

Rainbow (japanese) http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/product/SICP-5573?s_ssid=e367115db732a6fb93

note

Description

KE$HA brings the third album.
Special Feature / Bonus Track: a Japan only bonus track

First Press Detail sticker(s) No longer available
External Bonus mini sticker No longer available 

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.