Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Chris

Kesha | High Road | January 31, 2020

On 10/25/2019 at 8:52 AM, Hylia said:

New decade release just like Animal was… whew chile I’m snatched

OMFG Animal is almost 10. dead2

Cannibal too. dead2

Warrior will be 8 years old in a year. dead2

That's like half my life. dead2

On 10/29/2019 at 7:14 AM, idrk said:

Meh. Rainbow was 15 tracks total and High Road is too. She'll have more non-album releases like last time probably too. We've already had RWSM and Best Day. I wouldn't complain. My main hope for the record is Birthday Suit has had a makeover, cause High Road is gonna slay regardless.

On 10/29/2019 at 7:32 AM, idrk said:

unrelated but

http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/product/SICP-2689

animal cd had stickers?? kesha5 know what im buying when I go to Japan next yearkesha4

Yup. I have it. Two stickers and a temporary tattoo. I believe every JP Animal/Cannibal era CD comes with a temporary tat. My JP copy of the remix album has one. kesha4

Speaking of, I should buy more Kesha CDs. It's been awhile. Animal + Cannibal JP (Unique cover btw - Cannibal but with "Animal + Cannibal" written on the cover, YLIMD and Blow are missing from my shelf. If anyone finds the C'mon single for a reasonable price, give me a shout please! Cause this is bullshit.

If I was psycho about it then I'll get Animal (US), Animal (JP standard), Warrior (JP standard), Cannibal (JP standard) too. maisy

Fuck the featured singles. The only one worth having is Dirty Picture, cause her face is on it, but that song is the worst thing to weasel its way onto Animal. The Flaming Lips and The Heady Fwends is way better. I have it and the cover rocks!

33495759400054.jpeg

6 hours ago, Sheezus said:

. Animal + Cannibal JP (Unique cover btw - Cannibal but with "Animal + Cannibal" written on the cover,

Omg can you scan it? I haven't been able to find a good quality version online scream2

4 hours ago, Chris Morlock said:

Omg can you scan it? I haven't been able to find a good quality version online scream2

I don't have it. You could just make one TBH. When I had a Cannibal remixes album I used the A+C cover and replaced the text with just Cannibal. The reverse shouldn't be too hard.

59 minutes ago, Sheezus said:

I don't have it. You could just make one TBH. When I had a Cannibal remixes album I used the A+C cover and replaced the text with just Cannibal. The reverse shouldn't be too hard.

If you can that'd be wonderful cry0

1 hour ago, Sheezus said:

My Adobe creative cloud expired. :(

Maybe ask a graphics team person and send them HQ versions of both covers.

Thanks for you time, but it's fine. 

8 hours ago, Moist Mahomie said:

The album sampler has got me hyped

It is mad she hasn't included Right, White, Straight Men though. WTF???

well it was never meant to be on the album. she just released it cos she didnt want it to collect dust on her computer.

I really hope the next album isn't pop. I think she's just trying to rebuild her public profile, before getting more experimental. I want her to drop Ryan Lewis for the next record. Maybe she could hit up Greg Kurstin and her rock collaborators from the Warrior era again, especially Wayne. I reckon Warner would release LipSha, but Luke might still block it to spite her. Hopefully RCA would pressure him to let it be released. It might not see physical copies, but that doesn't really matter. If she decides to keep playing it safe I might lose interest in her TBH. Though, she has a pattern of surprising me and I hold her to a high standard cause she's very talented, so maybe I should just wait and see. Just some thoughts. 

On 12/1/2019 at 12:16 AM, Sheezus said:

I really hope the next album isn't pop. I think she's just trying to rebuild her public profile, before getting more experimental. I want her to drop Ryan Lewis for the next record. Maybe she could hit up Greg Kurstin and her rock collaborators from the Warrior era again, especially Wayne. I reckon Warner would release LipSha, but Luke might still block it to spite her. Hopefully RCA would pressure him to let it be released. It might not see physical copies, but that doesn't really matter. If she decides to keep playing it safe I might lose interest in her TBH. Though, she has a pattern of surprising me and I hold her to a high standard cause she's very talented, so maybe I should just wait and see. Just some thoughts. 

In the Graham Norton interview she said the album is fun pop music but tbh the music she has released so far is quite experimental for pop music

16 hours ago, Moist Mahomie said:

In the Graham Norton interview she said the album is fun pop music but tbh the music she has released so far is quite experimental for pop music

Not really since pop music is more than just a few simple synth loops. Now it's a cluserfuck of genres. 

On 12/2/2019 at 10:05 PM, Moist Mahomie said:

But I want to see her commit to country, psychedelic and rock for future LPs, because we already have so much pop and it'd be great for her to challenge herself to put out a non-pop record and diversify her discography much more - keeping things interesting. She could be jack of all genres if she wanted.

7 minutes ago, Sheezus said:

But I want to see her commit to country, psychedelic and rock for future LPs, because we already have so much pop and it'd be great for her to challenge herself to put out a non-pop record and diversify her discography much more - keeping things interesting. She could be jack of all genres if she wanted.

and re record Lipsha cry0 

4 minutes ago, Sheezus said:

Or just keep the finals (eg EMD, YCMH), finish/re-cord the others and make some new stuff. I reckon it'd sound great.

Kesha's vocals are so different now. if they kept the finals of those two theyd be bonus tracks ig with 2012 and a demo version of Past Lives

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.