Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Chris

Kesha | High Road | January 31, 2020

4 hours ago, TCCM said:

Raising Hell was a huge let down and My Own Dance wasn't that good too. Even Woman is better and I don't like that song so much.

Gurl. Do you like any other style of pop music than the heavy synth style from 2010?

4 hours ago, Recycled stardust said:

The fact that RH flopped despite she performed it everywhere strongly supports this view dead2

Or is it the fact that we're still in a hop-hop/rap phase of popular music?

35 minutes ago, Chris Morlock said:

Or is it the fact that we're still in a hop-hop/rap phase of popular music?

Don't be the typical fan that always has to find a reason for a flop: lack of promo (not this case of course), mainstream trend against the songs, small fandom, whatever...

You can find many pop songs much higher in the charts, don't be blind: just in the top 10 this week Maroon 5 and Selena.

I'm tbh kinda losing steam for this. I was into for a little bit and was intrigued by Raising Hell but it's the only song I've kept (I've not liked any of the other singles even a little) and it's already begun to grow incredibly stale...I hope she comes through but I'm in doubt about the album tbh...

10 hours ago, Recycled stardust said:

Don't be the typical fan that always has to find a reason for a flop: lack of promo (not this case of course), mainstream trend against the songs, small fandom, whatever...

You can find many pop songs much higher in the charts, don't be blind: just in the top 10 this week Maroon 5 and Selena.

Im not tho. There is always a reason for a flop, it just depends on the material at hand. (throwback to when people didn't know Glory by Britney even happened at all)

13 hours ago, Chris Morlock said:

Im not tho. There is always a reason for a flop, it just depends on the material at hand. (throwback to when people didn't know Glory by Britney even happened at all)

Yeah indeed...but one of the reasons could be pretty simple: a song/album is just bad for too many people brit2

56 minutes ago, bleachhairedasshole said:

I want this to leak so bad but at this point i might as well wait for release. brit15

Rainbow leaked two days before release, so it's possible. We're about to have three different listening parties in three different countries within one week, so some songs will definitely be recorded. And apparently the whole album is supposed to be played...

9 minutes ago, TomTom said:

Rainbow leaked two days before release, so it's possible. We're about to have three different listening parties in three different countries within one week, so some songs will definitely be recorded. And apparently the whole album is supposed to be played...

Thats an Australian radio channel... I wonder how you get invited 

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.