Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Chris

Kesha | High Road | January 31, 2020

2 hours ago, Freaky Prince said:

My Own Dance, Kinky and Chasing Thunder only listenable songs rip4 

No shade, yall know I like her, but this is like like next level uneventful rip4

are you another one of those gays that are so basic that only listen to 2010 era Gaga type songs? jj4 

1 minute ago, AtiRiRi said:

I don't think so...

I think Rainbow was her best

praying is and will always be her best song. BUT Rainbow as a whole is not her best

1. High Road

2. Cannibal

3. Animal

4. Rainbow

5. Warrior

2 minutes ago, Chris Morlock said:

praying is and will always be her best song. BUT Rainbow as a whole is not her best

1. High Road

2. Cannibal

3. Animal

4. Rainbow

5. Warrior

for me it's her best, and it's one of the albums that I like to listen to! this is a timeless album for me

1. Rainbow

2. Warrior

3. High Road

4+5 . Animal+Cannibal.

from An+Can era, I mostly liked the hits and didn't liked the rest..shrug1

2 hours ago, Chris Morlock said:

are you another one of those gays that are so basic that only listen to 2010 era Gaga type songs? jj4 

This makes no sense, HR is not contemporary at all cheryl1

He doesn't like it and probably I will have the same opinion, for sure it's different from her previous material.

well... some choices were definitely made ari7 but overall it’s a nice album. Can’t deny I’m a little disappointed it was hyped to be a really upbeat rebellious record and a lot of it is downtempo and not as good as the downtempos on Rainbow. 

It’s okay. Some songs are really damn sloppy..

Kinky, as expected is the best song and what I expected the entire album to be. But I expected Autotune sis in Kinky so I’m still meh about it.

Sigh.. This album was a rough listen but I enjoyed some moments. 

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.