Kesha | High Road | January 31, 2020

Sheezus 8,786

The album is great, y'all can fuck off. Some of the choruses drag the songs out, but most of the album is lit as fuck.

1. Honey - 10/10
  2. Rich, White, Straight Men - 10/10
  3. Kinky - 9/10
  4. Raising Hell 9/10
  5. The Potato Song - 9/10
  6. Cowboy Blues - 9/10
  7. Resentment - 9/10
  8. Tonight - 8/10
  9. BFF - 8/10
  10. High Road - 8/10
  11. Birthday Suit - 7/10
  12. Big Bad Wolf - 7/10
  13. My Own Dance - 6/10
  14. Chasing Thunder - 6/10
  15. Little Bit of Love 6/10
  16. Shadow - 6/10
  17. Best Day (AB2R) - 5/10
  18. Father Daughter Dance - 5/10
  19. Summer - 4/10

Sheezus 8,786
On 1/27/2020 at 9:15 AM, Chris Morlock said:

dont forget Kinky demo xoxo

someone on the discord linked us. idk about him tho ^ probably twitter.

Link me!

On 1/31/2020 at 10:43 PM, Black Honey said:

I am surprised Kinky got the Ke$ha feature, it should have been Tonight. That would have gave the song an extra edge and I think people would have came around to it better thinking it's one of her throwback party songs. Kinky as i mentioned gives me synthpop Carly vibes but Kesha does it well (Lost Weekend and True Love tbh) I just question why she would even bother doing a Ke$ha feature without the infamous autotune to go with the feature, or at least a second verse entirely in autotune. Feels like a missed opportunity kesha3

This is probably the most obvious criticism of the album's aesthetic, besides the ugly back cover.

This album was such a ride. You can tell she had so much fun making it, and it really isn't meant to be taken too much seriously imo. High Road is highkey the best song of 2020 so far, and Birthday Suit is the most Ke$ha song.

The album grew on me, I thought it was a mixed bag but honestly theres only about 3 or 4 songs I don't like and I enjoy the rest of it immensely. A fun pop album, I think Raising Hell set the bar too high because that is a PERFECT bop iggy1

15 hours ago, Unapologetic Bitch said:

BBW is great cry0

Imagine taking BBW and Summer as obscure bonus tracks and to have kinky, bff and Resentment on the album instead eve1

Well Summer was added to Spotify the day it was released actually. It was finished after the album was already being made and she wanted to release it on all digital platforms. As for BBW, I'm not sure why it stayed as a JP bonus track. It would've made sense if it was the only Rainbow outtake on HR, but Birthday Suit was original created in the same sessions as Learn to Let Go.

5 hours ago, Chris Morlock said:

Well Summer was added to Spotify the day it was released actually. It was finished after the album was already being made and she wanted to release it on all digital platforms. As for BBW, I'm not sure why it stayed as a JP bonus track. It would've made sense if it was the only Rainbow outtake on HR, but Birthday Suit was original created in the same sessions as Learn to Let Go.

I know. I was just stating how much i dont like songs i mentioned earlier eve1

TCCM 5,758
On 2/6/2020 at 12:23 AM, Chris Morlock said:

The mood change is huge.