Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Chris

Kesha | High Road | January 31, 2020

The album is great, y'all can fuck off. Some of the choruses drag the songs out, but most of the album is lit as fuck.

1. Honey - 10/10
  2. Rich, White, Straight Men - 10/10
  3. Kinky - 9/10
  4. Raising Hell 9/10
  5. The Potato Song - 9/10
  6. Cowboy Blues - 9/10
  7. Resentment - 9/10
  8. Tonight - 8/10
  9. BFF - 8/10
  10. High Road - 8/10
  11. Birthday Suit - 7/10
  12. Big Bad Wolf - 7/10
  13. My Own Dance - 6/10
  14. Chasing Thunder - 6/10
  15. Little Bit of Love 6/10
  16. Shadow - 6/10
  17. Best Day (AB2R) - 5/10
  18. Father Daughter Dance - 5/10
  19. Summer - 4/10
On 1/27/2020 at 9:15 AM, Chris Morlock said:

dont forget Kinky demo xoxo

someone on the discord linked us. idk about him tho ^ probably twitter.

Link me!

On 1/31/2020 at 10:43 PM, Black Honey said:

I am surprised Kinky got the Ke$ha feature, it should have been Tonight. That would have gave the song an extra edge and I think people would have came around to it better thinking it's one of her throwback party songs. Kinky as i mentioned gives me synthpop Carly vibes but Kesha does it well (Lost Weekend and True Love tbh) I just question why she would even bother doing a Ke$ha feature without the infamous autotune to go with the feature, or at least a second verse entirely in autotune. Feels like a missed opportunity kesha3

This is probably the most obvious criticism of the album's aesthetic, besides the ugly back cover.

15 hours ago, Unapologetic Bitch said:

BBW is great cry0

Imagine taking BBW and Summer as obscure bonus tracks and to have kinky, bff and Resentment on the album instead eve1

Well Summer was added to Spotify the day it was released actually. It was finished after the album was already being made and she wanted to release it on all digital platforms. As for BBW, I'm not sure why it stayed as a JP bonus track. It would've made sense if it was the only Rainbow outtake on HR, but Birthday Suit was original created in the same sessions as Learn to Let Go.

5 hours ago, Chris Morlock said:

Well Summer was added to Spotify the day it was released actually. It was finished after the album was already being made and she wanted to release it on all digital platforms. As for BBW, I'm not sure why it stayed as a JP bonus track. It would've made sense if it was the only Rainbow outtake on HR, but Birthday Suit was original created in the same sessions as Learn to Let Go.

I know. I was just stating how much i dont like songs i mentioned earlier eve1

On 2/6/2020 at 12:23 AM, Chris Morlock said:

The mood change is huge.

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.