Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Chris

Kesha | High Road | January 31, 2020

3 hours ago, Kivo said:

Yeah I only heard two and they were about this long. Haven't heard or was told there were any other leaks, which is good! And yes they are real. 

Im so glad I wasn't able to find them. I don't want spoilers but sometimes I can't help myself cry9

1 hour ago, Chris Morlock said:

Im so glad I wasn't able to find them. I don't want spoilers but sometimes I can't help myself cry9

I was sent them jj2 None of them have leaked anywhere on the internet to the public, not even on Twitter 

Why didn't she have the words lined at the bottom centre so Road on the first post and High on the second so it would read as High Road instead of it being weirdly lined with IG and OA. Serving graphic design is my passion jj4

I love the wax figure and the concept though, arty queen. 

56 minutes ago, Kivo said:

Why didn't she have the words lined at the bottom centre so Road on the first post and High on the second so it would read as High Road instead of it being weirdly lined with IG and OA. Serving graphic design is my passion jj4

I love the wax figure and the concept though, arty queen. 

Maybe musicmafia has the version with the enhanced graphic details brit8

The last 20 seconds of that trailer actually gives me chills when she's in the cape and she looks back and it goes "and enjoy an original American vacation" with the electronic instrumental. I can't. This is too much. The aesthetic of this is so perfect for her. She exceeds expectations every time and it's kinda insane

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.