Sign in to follow this  

Kanye West | Jesus Is King | Out now

Maraj    66,884

I have never thought that Kanye would ever deliver a gospel album and it turn out to be really good. My mom is gonna love this album for sure lmao. 

Still mad he took New Body off but it's okay. 

Urbanov    46,831
2 minutes ago, Maraj said:

I have never thought that Kanye would ever deliver a gospel album and it turn out to be really good. My mom is gonna love this album for sure lmao. 

Still mad he took New Body off but it's okay. 

I stan too

Maraj    66,884
3 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

I stan too

I really like the gospel phase he's in but I'm still gonna need a classic hip hop album from him. giveup1 

lol the fact that you guys can't see he's doing this to generate enough dumbass republicans to vote for him come 2024 when he runs for president gag1

edwinfg    8,086

not for me but every hour is a full bop

Feoba    1,249

one listen was more than enough. bebe1

Hermione    26,155

So I had to hear it for myself and... This is truly the worst thing he's ever done. Where's the wordplay? Where are the deeper themes? Why does it feel like it's two hours long even though it's only 27 minutes?

I'm not even hating on it because it's religious (even though it was quite annoying seeing all the cringeworthy conservative Christians I know suddenly jumping on the Kanye bandwagon lmao) but it's literally just "I love God" over and over. Cool but it's not saying anything else. There's nothing genius or revolutionary about it. It's so boring and Closed on Sunday is the worst song of his career by a long shot. What a disaster. rip2

Normani    7,593

I enjoy this album a lot. Been having it on repeat since it dropped.

I've actually seen all the interviews he's done so far promoting the album too, and I can see he's in a much better place mentally so I'm really happy for him.