Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Divine

Elton John calls Madonna “ungracious and nasty”

No one:

Elton John: “Madonna is… (insert random insult)”

He proves time and time again that he has nothing better to do than talk about Madonna. Does he not have music, a book, or an Apple Radio show to promote? Find a new hobby Miss Thang.

Madonna shared negative opinion about Lady Gaga once. Never tried to reignite the "feud" since 2012. Said many good things about her, people as G*lly focused only in one negative = Madonna is the bad guy
Madonna shaded Janet Jackson once. Janet shaded her first and kept shading her = Madonna is the bad guy 
Madonna shared negative opinion about Mariah once, Mariah kept shading her (and the whole music industry) through the years = Madonna is the bad guy
Madonna shared negative opinion about Whitney once, while Whitney shaded her first at the 80s = Madonna is the bad guy too
That bitch Cher can't stfu or stop mentioning Madonna, she makes sure to shade her at least 1-2 times/year since 1856 = Madonna is the bad guy smh
Michael Jackson says he disliked Madonna, went out with her few times tho to make headlines, insulted her while she never said a bad thing about him = Madonna is again the bad guy smh
Elton Rat John some weeks before he d*es decided to shade Madonna for the 28th time, and reignite the feud with the fad Gaga for attention = GP will say that Madonna is the bad guy.mp3 again

One reason to stan Madonna even more, GP is trash. ari9

1 hour ago, Régine Filange said:

Madonna shared negative opinion about Lady Gaga once. Never tried to reignite the "feud" since 2012. Said many good things about her, people as G*lly focused only in one negative = Madonna is the bad guy
Madonna shaded Janet Jackson once. Janet shaded her first and kept shading her = Madonna is the bad guy 
Madonna shared negative opinion about Mariah once, Mariah kept shading her (and the whole music industry) through the years = Madonna is the bad guy
Madonna shared negative opinion about Whitney once, while Whitney shaded her first at the 80s = Madonna is the bad guy too
That bitch Cher can't stfu or stop mentioning Madonna, she makes sure to shade her at least 1-2 times/year since 1856 = Madonna is the bad guy smh
Michael Jackson says he disliked Madonna, went out with her few times tho to make headlines, insulted her while she never said a bad thing about him = Madonna is again the bad guy smh
Elton Rat John some weeks before he d*es decided to shade Madonna for the 28th time, and reignite the feud with the fad Gaga for attention = GP will say that Madonna is the bad guy.mp3 again

One reason to stan Madonna even more, GP is trash. ari9

Elton is a old hag who's clearly well past his sell by day and doesn't know his lane. However Madonna may be seen as the "bad guy" because in a number of these instances she was the first one to make a move. Tbh off the top of my head i can only think of 3 times where Mariah shaded Madonna and one of them was very low key ("I really liked that first album"). The first time Mariah shaded Madonna was fair play because what Madonna had said about Mariah was rather vulgar and unnecessary. Also fyi about Mariah, she very rarely (next to never) shades someone unless they've done something to her - sadly her sense of humour and who she's actually shade can get mixed up, so i totally disagree when you say she's against the whole industry.

As for Cher... She is obsessive but the shade is always iconic!  ari9

14 minutes ago, I Brings That Levity said:

Elton is a old hag who's clearly well past his sell by day and doesn't know his lane. However Madonna may be seen as the "bad guy" because in a number of these instances she was the first one to make a move. Tbh off the top of my head i can only think of 3 times where Mariah shaded Madonna and one of them was very low key ("I really liked that first album"). The first time Mariah shaded Madonna was fair play because what Madonna had said about Mariah was rather vulgar and unnecessary. Also fyi about Mariah, she very rarely (next to never) shades someone unless they've done something to her - sadly her sense of humour and who she's actually shade can get mixed up, so i totally disagree when you say she's against the whole industry.

As for Cher... She is obsessive but the shade is always iconic!  ari9

Are you referring to the "I would kill myself" comment? Because I remember reading that was taken WAY out of context.

Y'all are forgetting he has a book to sell. First he spoke ill of MJ and Whitney, then discredited the people involved in the Lion King ST (he was also involved), and now bringing this up again. He's the equivalent to every Little Monster Twink on Twitter.... 

1 hour ago, Miss Show Business said:

Are you referring to the "I would kill myself" comment? Because I remember reading that was taken WAY out of context.

There are several bitter things Madonna said of Mariah. I liked it.

Elton and Gaga milking Madonna’s statement for filth. rip4 

Anyway, didn’t he say Madonna should be shot for lipping Vogue at the reinvention tour? It’s honestly super sexist that his nastiness is water under the bridge but Madonna is a poisonous bitch. ari9 

I mean, if Madonna should be shot for a show as stunning as that one then Gaga should be sacrificed to ISIS for Enigma. rip4

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.