Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Agugaga

Selena is destroying Ariana and Camila, why?

In Day 2, streams for Selena’s single increased. But I thought Ari fans said she was the golden it girl who was more popular than the Miley/Demi/Selena mini diva pool? What’s happening nat1 

ma.... selene is nowhere near ariana, thank u next (song) and 7 rings did more on it's second day (and following days) on spotify dead4 

i'll never understand people that put selene and ariana in the same lane, ariana's way above her 

Selena is in no way near Ariana dead2 No acclaim, no hits as big as Ariana's, and no relevant awards. Selena is a cute appetizer while people wait for the ACTUAL artist to come back, and that's Ariana dead2 

Waiting for the three delusional people who agree with you to swarm this thread and circlejerk because "Ari sucks!!!!!!!!" gag1 

ariana is fine lol her next era will be massive. Boyfriend and Angel both kinda flopped because they just suck.  

selena is smashing too tho, im quite surprised actually but im not complaining clap3 

Ariana isn't doing an album roll out just now and most of the songs she's released lately have simply just been single drops with limited promo. Selena on the other hand is having a big comeback moment (well by her standards anyway). There's a difference. 

As for Ratty Tatty Camel Toe, Paula Abdul if you can remember is still more relevant and remembered than Gay Shawns fake Girlfriend in my mind. 

1 hour ago, Jake said:

Selena is in no way near Ariana dead2 No acclaim, no hits as big as Ariana's, and no relevant awards. Selena is a cute appetizer while people wait for the ACTUAL artist to come back, and that's Ariana dead2 

Waiting for the three delusional people who agree with you to swarm this thread and circlejerk because "Ari sucks!!!!!!!!" gag1 

“Waiting for Ariana to come back?” ny2 

From where? 2 weeks ago? ny2 
bitch ain’t nobody can’t stand Ariana no more that’s why her last 3 singles tanked ny1 

6 minutes ago, Agugaga said:

bitch ain’t nobody can’t stand Ariana no more that’s why her last 3 singles tanked ny1 

And those fucking tanks did better than anything than the worthless bitch in your avatar dropped in the past few years ny2 

Pick your battles boomer, because the old ass bitch you stan is nothing but a speck of dust to her contemporaries and to new artists and a modern-day JOKE ny2 

Sitting in a chair and being an Oreo saleswoman because no one cares for her shitty ass music, her shitty ass image, or her shitty ass albums ny2 

Stay in your lane and go to your fave's shows that can barely gather 1000 people anymore ny2 

9 minutes ago, Jake said:

And those fucking tanks did better than anything than the worthless bitch in your avatar dropped in the past few years ny2 

Pick your battles boomer, because the old ass bitch you stan is nothing but a speck of dust to her contemporaries and to new artists and a modern-day JOKE ny2 

Sitting in a chair and being an Oreo saleswoman because no one cares for her shitty ass music, her shitty ass image, or her shitty ass albums ny2 

Stay in your lane and go to your fave's shows that can barely gather 1000 people anymore ny2 

My fave wasn’t debuting at #13 and plunging with 2 other females on the track 6 years in her career. I’ll tell you that. My fave was able to debut In the top 10 solo nat1 

Because Camel is out of gimmicks and ariana had her 15 minutes of success already. People are tired of that same dusty ponytail in every video mumbling "Yuh" while pretending to be of african descent. She's conveniently taking a break now to save herself from more embarrassing flops. Camel was never a relevant factor. The REAL modern powerhouses like Adele are on their way now and taylor has already been owning 2019 but i doubt selena can sit with them tay2

58 minutes ago, Agugaga said:

My fave wasn’t debuting at #13 and plunging with 2 other females on the track 6 years in her career. I’ll tell you that. My fave was able to debut In the top 10 solo nat1 

And TU,N and 7 rings debuted 6 years into her career at #1. A feat your fave hasn't reached in over a DECADE. You're dragging Ari for debuting high and tanking yet your bitch did the same. gag1 

I enjoy watching you be a hypocrite. The joy of dragging your dried ass scalp all over the place is one of the funniest things on this site gag1 

I can't believe every Ari hater on this forum forgets she had 3 of the biggest songs of the year this year and the biggest pop album. 2 flop songs ain't gonna hurt her especially since they're not singles from her album.

At the end of the year and in the years to come people will remember that 7 rings, tun and buwygib smashed and not that those other 2 songs flopped like come onlaughcry1

Idk do y'all expect every one of her songs to debut at #1 or #2 ? Please 

selena just returned to music so ofco that would create some hype wait until next week and see how no one cares for her, same with camila these girls have zero individuality, personality, longevity etc where as ariana is on another level it's laughable to compare her to these Disney muppets 

3 hours ago, Jake said:

And TU,N and 7 rings debuted 6 years into her career at #1. A feat your fave hasn't reached in over a DECADE. You're dragging Ari for debuting high and tanking yet your bitch did the same. gag1 

I enjoy watching you be a hypocrite. The joy of dragging your dried ass scalp all over the place is one of the funniest things on this site gag1 

And 6 years into her career Xtina had 4 #1 hits and 5 Grammy awards which Ari will never achieve in a lifetime xtina7xtina6 

6 hours ago, Agugaga said:

People are gonna come for you for saying this but it’s practically the truth. Like Ariana said herself she feels exposed and I actually think it’s very wise of her to take a break now cause it will actually build up more hype for her next era and generate more interest in her music when she decides to come back.

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.