Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Freaky Prince

AJay reacts to 'Like A Prayer'

4 hours ago, Régine Filange said:

So fast after Erotica? I guess she liked it as much as Rebel Heart, cause she enjoyed RH and did reactions to M after 2 days and not a week.

It wasn't fast. She usually uploads a new clip every Saturday. Erotica clip was an exception, which was uploaded on Sunday.

1 hour ago, Agent X said:

It wasn't fast. She usually uploads a new clip every Saturday. Erotica clip was an exception, which was uploaded on Sunday.

she always posts at least one video every weekend.

I'm glad that she's "getting" Madonna.

You can see that she respects her and understands her musical evolution as an artist. Good for the good sis Ajay! Now let's make her react to the videos and the tours. (?)

I knew she was gonna love this album and I'm VERY happy she is noticing and loving the raspiness of Madonna's pre-Evita vocals.

Someone better give her a list of the non-album tracks that need to be reviewed! dead4 

Crazy for You
Gambler
Into the Groove
Who's That Girl
Causing a Commotion
The Look of Love
Can't Stop
Santa Baby
Spotlight
Supernatural
Vogue
Justify My Love
Rescue Me
This Used to Be My Playground
I'll Remember
I Want You
You'll See
One More Chance
Beautiful Stranger
American Pie
Time Stood Still
Hey You
Celebration
Revolver

On 10/27/2019 at 12:38 AM, Miss Show Business said:

I can't with her putting a mark on the worst song on the album, which I always skip (Love Song) and finding the masterpiece "Act of Contrition", "strange". bebe1

Love Song is a GOOD song, even non fans can see it but some fossils still insist... bebe1 

On 10/26/2019 at 11:38 PM, Miss Show Business said:

I can't with her putting a mark on the worst song on the album, which I always skip (Love Song) and finding the masterpiece "Act of Contrition", "strange". bebe1

The biggest crime is her not putting a mark on Oh Father and then being surprised she didn't put a mark on that. But somehow she put a mark on Promise to Try even though she (accidentally) cut out her reaction to it. Has anyone else noticed it?

24 minutes ago, Madonna said:

The biggest crime is her not putting a mark on Oh Father and then being surprised she didn't put a mark on that. But somehow she put a mark on Promise to Try even though she (accidentally) cut out her reaction to it. Has anyone else noticed it?

Tbh she said she really liked a few of them but ended up not putting marks to it. But then she marks Pray for Spanish Eyes? Which I love, but over Oh Father? Oh Father is amazing, although I feel like she needs to watch the video to truly understand what it's relating to.

I wish she would have talked about Promise To Try more. All she said that Madonna was "going deep", but she could have talked about the lyrical content some more um2 

15 minutes ago, LittleDudeNT5 said:

I wish she would have talked about Promise To Try more. All she said that Madonna was "going deep", but she could have talked about the lyrical content some more um2 

She literally didn't even include the part where she listened to the song. jj4 

3 hours ago, Madonna said:

I knew she was gonna love this album and I'm VERY happy she is noticing and loving the raspiness of Madonna's pre-Evita vocals.

Someone better give her a list of the non-album tracks that need to be reviewed! dead4 

Crazy for You
Gambler
Into the Groove
Who's That Girl
Causing a Commotion
The Look of Love
Can't Stop
Santa Baby
Spotlight
Supernatural
Vogue
Justify My Love
Rescue Me
I'll Remember
I Want You
You'll See
One More Chance
Beautiful Stranger
American Pie
Time Stood Still
Hey You
Celebration
Revolver

The fact she's skipping a lot of these makes me upset, because some of them are iconic and very true Madonna.

3 hours ago, Madonna said:

Crazy for You
Gambler
Into the Groove
Who's That Girl
Causing a Commotion
The Look of Love
Can't Stop
Santa Baby
Spotlight
Supernatural
Vogue
Justify My Love
Rescue Me
I'll Remember
I Want You
You'll See
One More Chance
Beautiful Stranger
American Pie
Time Stood Still
Hey You
Celebration
Revolver

Why dont we as a forum do a thing where we all try to get her to do a set of something. Starting with this! maisy

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.