Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Freaky Prince

AJay reacts to 'Like A Prayer'

5 hours ago, Madonna said:

She literally didn't even include the part where she listened to the song. jj4 

Oh it was actually included before. I remember watching her listen to the song. I noticed this on a few of her other reviews (her listening to "Survival" was also cut after awhile, although I remember seeing her listen to it when I first watched it). I think she re-uploads them to perhaps avoid some type of copyright strike?

5 hours ago, LittleDudeNT5 said:

Oh it was actually included before. I remember watching her listen to the song. I noticed this on a few of her other reviews (her listening to "Survival" was also cut after awhile, although I remember seeing her listen to it when I first watched it). I think she re-uploads them to perhaps avoid some type of copyright strike?

Yes. Same with Future Lovers. jj4 

5 hours ago, LittleDudeNT5 said:

Yeah, seems like she has to cut some songs because of copyright strikes.

18 hours ago, Madonna said:

I knew she was gonna love this album and I'm VERY happy she is noticing and loving the raspiness of Madonna's pre-Evita vocals.

Someone better give her a list of the non-album tracks that need to be reviewed! dead4 

Crazy for You
Gambler
Into the Groove
Who's That Girl
Causing a Commotion
The Look of Love
Can't Stop
Santa Baby
Spotlight
Supernatural
Vogue
Justify My Love
Rescue Me
This Used to Be My Playground
I'll Remember
I Want You
You'll See
One More Chance
Beautiful Stranger
American Pie
Time Stood Still
Hey You
Celebration
Revolver

This 

20 hours ago, Madonna said:

Crazy for You
Gambler
Into the Groove
Who's That Girl
Causing a Commotion
The Look of Love
Can't Stop
Santa Baby
Spotlight
Supernatural
Vogue
Justify My Love
Rescue Me
This Used to Be My Playground
I'll Remember
I Want You
You'll See
One More Chance
Beautiful Stranger
American Pie
Time Stood Still
Hey You
Celebration
Revolver

Supernatural? Santa Baby?  orly1 Come on.

She should do only singles. You didn't mention Hanky Panky and at least DCFMA.

After that, she should watch videos. Remixes for some videos are important. 

Great reaction. Ngl, never been a huge fan of this album sonically, despite the personal lyrical content. She liked quite a few songs that are skips for me.

Also, not me finally learning what Act of Contrition represents by reading one of the comments explaining it. fall2 I never knew what the point of that song was before. Ajay (indirectly) teaching me about the genius of Madonna. jj2

5 hours ago, Kirjava said:

Great reaction. Ngl, never been a huge fan of this album sonically, despite the personal lyrical content. She liked quite a few songs that are skips for me.

Also, not me finally learning what Act of Contrition represents by reading one of the comments explaining it. fall2 I never knew what the point of that song was before. Ajay (indirectly) teaching me about the genius of Madonna. jj2

I actually learned the meaning of AOC too because of M, lol. katyanna1

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.