Sign in to follow this  

AJay reacts to 'Like A Prayer'

Régine Filange    23,050

So fast after Erotica? I guess she liked it as much as Rebel Heart, cause she enjoyed RH and did reactions to M after 2 days and not a week.

Alvar√ł ¬†¬† 1,119

Her reaction to Act of Contrition was kinda the same of mine after the first time I've heard it.

Agent X    7,028

I am glad she enjoyed this masterpiece. 

It is weird that EY didn't slay her that much.

Psychedelic vibe on Oh Father? Gurl!  orly1 

Miss Show Business    855

I can't with her putting a mark on the worst song on the album, which I always skip (Love Song) and finding the masterpiece "Act of Contrition", "strange". bebe1

Agent X    7,028
4 hours ago, Régine Filange said:

So fast after Erotica? I guess she liked it as much as Rebel Heart, cause she enjoyed RH and did reactions to M after 2 days and not a week.

It wasn't fast. She usually uploads a new clip every Saturday. Erotica clip was an exception, which was uploaded on Sunday.

Chris Morlock    44,751
1 hour ago, Agent X said:

It wasn't fast. She usually uploads a new clip every Saturday. Erotica clip was an exception, which was uploaded on Sunday.

she always posts at least one video every weekend.

LittleDudeNT5    4,861

I'm glad she liked everything as a whole ‚Äď but her not marking Express Yourself, Oh Father, or Keep It Together is ... odd choices. BUT we can't all have perfect taste jj2¬†I'm glad to see her listen to this finally!

Alvar√ł ¬†¬† 1,119

I'm glad that she's "getting" Madonna.

You can see that she respects her and understands her musical evolution as an artist. Good for the good sis Ajay! Now let's make her react to the videos and the tours. (?)

Agent X    7,028
20 hours ago, Chris Morlock said:

she always posts at least one video every weekend.

That is what I said. It is usually every Saturday. 

Madonna    39,590

I knew she was gonna love this album and I'm VERY happy she is noticing and loving the raspiness of Madonna's pre-Evita vocals.

Someone better give her a list of the non-album tracks that need to be reviewed! dead4 

Crazy for You
Gambler
Into the Groove
Who's That Girl
Causing a Commotion
The Look of Love
Can't Stop
Santa Baby
Spotlight
Supernatural
Vogue
Justify My Love
Rescue Me
This Used to Be My Playground
I'll Remember
I Want You
You'll See
One More Chance
Beautiful Stranger
American Pie
Time Stood Still
Hey You
Celebration
Revolver

Régine Filange    23,050
On 10/27/2019 at 12:38 AM, Miss Show Business said:

I can't with her putting a mark on the worst song on the album, which I always skip (Love Song) and finding the masterpiece "Act of Contrition", "strange". bebe1

Love Song is a GOOD song, even non fans can see it but some fossils still insist... bebe1 

Miss Show Business    855
21 minutes ago, Régine Filange said:

Love Song is a GOOD song, even non fans can see it but some fossils still insist... bebe1 

I never liked it. It's always been a skip for me. It just sounds out of place compared to the rest of the album dead4

Madonna    39,590
On 10/26/2019 at 11:38 PM, Miss Show Business said:

The biggest crime is her not putting a mark on Oh Father and then being surprised she didn't put a mark on that. But somehow she put a mark on Promise to Try even though she (accidentally) cut out her reaction to it. Has anyone else noticed it?

LittleDudeNT5    4,861
24 minutes ago, Madonna said:

The biggest crime is her not putting a mark on Oh Father and then being surprised she didn't put a mark on that. But somehow she put a mark on Promise to Try even though she (accidentally) cut out her reaction to it. Has anyone else noticed it?

Tbh she said she really liked a few of them but ended up not putting marks to it. But then she marks Pray for Spanish Eyes? Which I love, but over Oh Father? Oh Father is amazing, although I feel like she needs to watch the video to truly understand what it's relating to.

I wish she would have talked about Promise To Try more. All she said that Madonna was "going deep", but she could have talked about the lyrical content some more um2 

Madonna    39,590
15 minutes ago, LittleDudeNT5 said:

I wish she would have talked about Promise To Try more. All she said that Madonna was "going deep", but she could have talked about the lyrical content some more um2 

She literally didn't even include the part where she listened to the song. jj4 

Ruthless Love    3,482
3 hours ago, Madonna said:

I knew she was gonna love this album and I'm VERY happy she is noticing and loving the raspiness of Madonna's pre-Evita vocals.

Someone better give her a list of the non-album tracks that need to be reviewed! dead4 

Crazy for You
Gambler
Into the Groove
Who's That Girl
Causing a Commotion
The Look of Love
Can't Stop
Santa Baby
Spotlight
Supernatural
Vogue
Justify My Love
Rescue Me
I'll Remember
I Want You
You'll See
One More Chance
Beautiful Stranger
American Pie
Time Stood Still
Hey You
Celebration
Revolver

The fact she's skipping a lot of these makes me upset, because some of them are iconic and very true Madonna.

Chris Morlock    44,751
3 hours ago, Madonna said:

Crazy for You
Gambler
Into the Groove
Who's That Girl
Causing a Commotion
The Look of Love
Can't Stop
Santa Baby
Spotlight
Supernatural
Vogue
Justify My Love
Rescue Me
I'll Remember
I Want You
You'll See
One More Chance
Beautiful Stranger
American Pie
Time Stood Still
Hey You
Celebration
Revolver

Why dont we as a forum do a thing where we all try to get her to do a set of something. Starting with this! maisy