Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Agugaga

Good As Hell remix has a piss poor reception, Ariana is over!

Poor Ariana! brit2 

She just can't catch a break these last few months, it  all has caught up to her HARD. Once upon a time ago she was the top female for a few cute months and now it all came crashing down...HARD ny2 

"Good As Hell" remains unbothered tho, cuz the original version is a hit. Thank god the addition of Ariana didn't cause it to crash and burn like everything she touches these days. Bye Bye bitch! Go away and let that bronzer fade before you ever set foot in public again. ny12 

It’s nothing but a cute little feature but this part had me yelling: 

6 minutes ago, Agugaga said:

Go away and let that bronzer fade before you ever set foot in public again. ny12 

The audacity when you stan this

41bf88d4dbbc20bfab6c888e6254cf15.jpg

3 minutes ago, Umbreon said:

You should get back to your work. Those tacos aren’t gonna hand themselves out the drive-thru window brit10

You should get back to work as well. Google maps is waiting on you to use those stalking locations you marked. brit10

38 minutes ago, Agugaga said:

You should get back to work as well. Google maps is waiting on you to use those stalking locations you marked. brit10

35 minutes ago, Umbreon said:

Is this you admitting to me knowing you work at Taco Bell? mad5 

Time to stop going to taco bellbrit15

Do you ever get tired? God knows we do. Honestly, the more you talk about Ari, the more I think you secretly stan her. You talk about her more than her stans do. You talk about her more than you talk about Xtina. 

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.