Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

MrAdamJay

Is Kesha really looking to put an album out the same day as Poppy?

15 minutes ago, Venom said:

A cringey alt girl who built her entire image around harassing and making fun of another alt girl that her director abused, broke into the home of, physically assaulted and stalked zzz1 She also accused an innocent man of abuse bc he stopped being friends with her and allegedly collabed with the other alt girl

This is completely false but go off thinking you did somethin nicki5

Argo was so quick to clear her charges once she got the rights back to her music. Poppy’s entire career is built off of the spontaneity of her videos and the fact that she had marketable music to go with it. Mars has had every opportunity now to renter the music scene yet she hasn’t. Her dead career isn’t Poppy’s fault. Poppy has moved on and so has her fan base yet Argo fans continue to be pressed that their fave remains inactive despite the situation being FEDERALLY resolved gag1

6 minutes ago, CHOKE said:

Argo was so quick to clear her charges once she got the rights back to her music. Poppy’s entire career is built off of the spontaneity of her videos and the fact that she had marketable music to go with it. Mars has had every opportunity now to renter the music scene yet she hasn’t. Her dead career isn’t Poppy’s fault. Poppy has moved on and so has her fan base yet Argo fans continue to be pressed that their fave remains inactive despite the situation being FEDERALLY resolved gag1

Even tho I love some of Mars's songs like Using You is a bop.  fall3But preach! Queen Poppy has bops. I'd like to see how a Mars Argo comeback would look like. I Disagree will be a critically acclaimed album. Maybe I was stanning too hard in the original thread post. But I really love Poppy. And I can't wait til Jan 10th. gaga3

4 minutes ago, CHOKE said:

Mars went into the lawsuit seeking a restraining order, a change to Poppy's image, and her rights, and thats essentially what the settlement gave her wendy1

Everything I said is 100% correct and backed up with facts til the end. Poppy's videos were based off of Mars' Computer Shows and her character was based on Mars' quirky personality. Mars never sought clout with her lawsuit, and the state of her career has nothing to do with the questionability of what Poppy and Titanic did to her. I guess you think you did something by talking about how things were 'federally resolved', but that doesn't change the fact that Mars has schizophrenia and PTSD now, 100% as result of the events these past years, and it doesn't change that Poppy's rise to fame will always be attached to Mars Argo. zzz1

38 minutes ago, Venom said:

Mars went into the lawsuit seeking a restraining order, a change to Poppy's image, and her rights, and thats essentially what the settlement gave her wendy1

Everything I said is 100% correct and backed up with facts til the end. Poppy's videos were based off of Mars' Computer Shows and her character was based on Mars' quirky personality. Mars never sought clout with her lawsuit, and the state of her career has nothing to do with the questionability of what Poppy and Titanic did to her. I guess you think you did something by talking about how things were 'federally resolved', but that doesn't change the fact that Mars has schizophrenia and PTSD now, 100% as result of the events these past years, and it doesn't change that Poppy's rise to fame will always be attached to Mars Argo. zzz1

What you are saying is a one sided opinion. The courts finalized that Poppy’s character was NOT stolen from Argo. Argo doesn’t own quirky blonde. It’s a stereotype the two were both critiquing/analyzing. The problem was Titanic Sinclair’s ownership of Argo’s music. Once she received the ownership back the suits and the claims stopped. I just don’t understand why you constantly feel the need to pin Argo’s downfall on Poppy herself. If Argo really felt Poppy was responsible for her issues she would seek justice. She isn’t, as she has clearly moved on. You haven’t for some reason. I suggest following suit of the artist you stan ari4

3 hours ago, CHOKE said:

What you are saying is a one sided opinion. The courts finalized that Poppy’s character was NOT stolen from Argo. Argo doesn’t own quirky blonde. It’s a stereotype the two were both critiquing/analyzing. The problem was Titanic Sinclair’s ownership of Argo’s music. Once she received the ownership back the suits and the claims stopped. I just don’t understand why you constantly feel the need to pin Argo’s downfall on Poppy herself. If Argo really felt Poppy was responsible for her issues she would seek justice. She isn’t, as she has clearly moved on. You haven’t for some reason. I suggest following suit of the artist you stan ari4

The court didnt finalize shit dead1 Do you even know what a settlement is?

Just now, Karmacode AJ said:

Yas sis. That's a good song. I love all her songs. But Concrete is such a bop to me rn. 

I’m behind on her releases but I’ve liked everything I heard so far. I really love Computer Boy dead2 

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.