Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Holiest Dreams

You Belong With Me hits 1 billion views; Taylor breaks record

She is now the first artist ever to have 5 videos with 1 billion+ views as a lead/solo act clap3 

Shake It Off - 2.836B

Blank Space - 2.510B

Bad Blood - 1.321B

Look What You Made Me Do - 1.103B

You Belong With Me - 1B

Next up: Wildest Dreams at 674M, will probably hit 1B in around 2040 kylie2 

Other notable streaming feats:

2nd most streamed woman on Apple Music (behind Ariana)

3rd most streamed woman on Spotify (behind Ariana and Rihanna)

2nd most streamed woman on YouTube (behind Katy)

Streaming poison indeed clap3 

6 minutes ago, Ruthless Love said:

Universal should begin remastering her music videos.

They should, and I bet they even have most of them in HD already and wouldn’t even need to remaster the LQ ones but just replace these with the HD jj4 

I’ve seen a full HD for Our Song and stills from an HD The Story Of Us. Still baffled that all of her 2010-2011 videos are in 480p sans Mine considering 1080p was available then and pretty much the standard fall8 

5 minutes ago, Lover said:

They should, and I bet they even have most of them in HD already and wouldn’t even need to remaster the LQ ones but just replace these with the HD jj4 

I’ve seen a full HD for Our Song and stills from an HD The Story Of Us. Still baffled that all of her 2010-2011 videos are in 480p sans Mine considering 1080p was available then and pretty much the standard fall8 

Since Universal is planning on upgrading a lot of videos throughout the next year, here's to hoping Taylor's videography is one of those affected.

57 minutes ago, Ruthless Love said:

Since Universal is planning on upgrading a lot of videos throughout the next year, here's to hoping Taylor's videography is one of those affected.

Speak it into existence! cry6 

28 minutes ago, Jake said:

who the hell called her streaming poison?? they're a fucking idiot

anyway, congrats!

ATRL/lowkey Twitter gays gag1 

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.