Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

You Belong With Me hits 1 billion views; Taylor breaks record

Recommended Posts

Taylor 179,272

She is now the first artist ever to have 5 videos with 1 billion+ views as a lead/solo act clap3 


Shake It Off - 2.836B

Blank Space - 2.510B

Bad Blood - 1.321B

Look What You Made Me Do - 1.103B

You Belong With Me - 1B

Next up: Wildest Dreams at 674M, will probably hit 1B in around 2040 kylie2 

 

Other notable streaming feats:

2nd most streamed woman on Apple Music (behind Ariana)

3rd most streamed woman on Spotify (behind Ariana and Rihanna)

2nd most streamed woman on YouTube (behind Katy)

Streaming poison indeed clap3 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Taylor 179,272
6 minutes ago, Ruthless Love said:

Universal should begin remastering her music videos.

They should, and I bet they even have most of them in HD already and wouldn’t even need to remaster the LQ ones but just replace these with the HD jj4 

I’ve seen a full HD for Our Song and stills from an HD The Story Of Us. Still baffled that all of her 2010-2011 videos are in 480p sans Mine considering 1080p was available then and pretty much the standard fall8 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Lover said:

They should, and I bet they even have most of them in HD already and wouldn’t even need to remaster the LQ ones but just replace these with the HD jj4 

I’ve seen a full HD for Our Song and stills from an HD The Story Of Us. Still baffled that all of her 2010-2011 videos are in 480p sans Mine considering 1080p was available then and pretty much the standard fall8 

Since Universal is planning on upgrading a lot of videos throughout the next year, here's to hoping Taylor's videography is one of those affected.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jake 16,836

who the hell called her streaming poison?? they're a fucking idiot

anyway, congrats!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Taylor 179,272
57 minutes ago, Ruthless Love said:

Since Universal is planning on upgrading a lot of videos throughout the next year, here's to hoping Taylor's videography is one of those affected.

Speak it into existence! cry6 

28 minutes ago, Jake said:

who the hell called her streaming poison?? they're a fucking idiot

anyway, congrats!

ATRL/lowkey Twitter gays gag1 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Browsing now   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×