Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Agugaga

Kylie Jennifer clocks the tea with her Halloween costume

2 hours ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

I'm sorry man, I'm too busy listening to Kelly Clarkson's immortal classic The Edge of Glory right now, but later I promise to come back and draft up a reply befitting your OP and the thought you obviously put into it. 

Was it Kelly or Pink who sang that song ny2 

6 hours ago, Agugaga said:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/people.com/style/kylie-jenner-stassie-dress-up-madonna-britney-spears/amp/

Britney is considered so old that even Kylie preferred to dress up as Madonna. Y’all can keep this infamous kiss. ny1ny2dead4 

XTina is considered to be that much of a hasbeen that no one even dresses up as her :( 

Even MTV forgot to include her in the title when they uploaded the video on YouTube.

4 hours ago, Freaky Prince said:

And no one dressed as Xtina brit15

3 hours ago, Madonna said:

XTina is considered to be that much of a hasbeen that no one even dresses up as her :( 

Even MTV forgot to include her in the title when they uploaded the video on YouTube.

We love when a social media and beauty line mogul does the real pop iconic moments justice. nat2 

52 minutes ago, Agugaga said:

We love when a social media and beauty line mogul does the real pop iconic moments justice. nat2 

Madonna is more of an icon that both Britney and Xtina combined, so of course Kylie would pick Madonna over Britney. Do you deny this? um2 

40 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Madonna is more of an icon that both Britney and Xtina combined, so of course Kylie would pick Madonna over Britney. Do you deny this? um2 

But I thought y’all said for decades now “Awe poor X, nobody cared for her when Madonna was suckin the life out of Britney. Poor X, let’s mock and bully her cuz she didn’t get on the cover of US Weekly.” ny2 Wasn’t this supposed to be Britney’s moment?  

47 minutes ago, Umbreon said:

That awkward moment when they leave out Xtina because she’s not in that iconic moment and Agu drags himself

undefined

Why would Kylie do Xtina twice? Only poor people like you would reuse a Halloween costume. Can’t expect the rich and famous to do the same ny4 

3 hours ago, Agugaga said:

But I thought y’all said for decades now “Awe poor X, nobody cared for her when Madonna was suckin the life out of Britney. Poor X, let’s mock and bully her cuz she didn’t get on the cover of US Weekly.” ny2 Wasn’t this supposed to be Britney’s moment?  

It was, the news coverage receipts prove that ny1 But if Kylie had to choose between Madge and Brit, it’s Madge, every time. Duh? um2 Poor Xtina wasn’t even considered though, you’d think at least Kourtney could dress as the third wheel in this iconic moment eve1 

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.