Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Agugaga

Kylie Jennifer clocks the tea with her Halloween costume

1 hour ago, Agugaga said:

Why would Kylie do Xtina twice? Only poor people like you would reuse a Halloween costume. Can’t expect the rich and famous to do the same ny4 

Except Xtina wore a different costume when kissing Madonna than Kylie wore for Halloween, so it wouldn’t be “reused” if she’d have to make a completely new one for the kiss... dumbass dead4 

Britney is the iconic one for this kiss, no ways around it. Stop dragging yourself, idiot dead4 

20 minutes ago, Umbreon said:

Except Xtina wore a different costume when kissing Madonna than Kylie wore for Halloween, so it wouldn’t be “reused” if she’d have to make a completely new one for the kiss... dumbass dead4 

Britney is the iconic one for this kiss, no ways around it. Stop dragging yourself, idiot dead4 

Kylie disagrees ny4 

4 minutes ago, Agugaga said:

The same reason Kylie isn’t Britney, fucking lunatic 

No, because her celebrity friend is playing Britney??

You’re missing the point that two celebrities chose Britney and Madonna to recreate the iconic moment (minus Xtina) because you’re literally the dumbest person I’ve ever met in my life rip3 

5 minutes ago, Umbreon said:

No, because her celebrity friend is playing Britney??

You’re missing the point that two celebrities chose Britney and Madonna to recreate the iconic moment (minus Xtina) because you’re literally the dumbest person I’ve ever met in my life rip3 

And your missing the point that Kylie ALREADY Re-created Xtina’s iconic SOLO moment. Fucking bobble head nat2 

8 minutes ago, Agugaga said:

And your missing the point that Kylie ALREADY Re-created Xtina’s iconic SOLO moment. Fucking bobble head nat2 

It’s “you’re” not “your”... yet you have the audacity to call others an idiot. ny4 
I literally don’t give a fuck she already did Xtina? You created this thread to drag Britney because Kylie HERSELF didn’t play Britney. As if that’s somehow a diss? Kylie obviously loves Britney as evidenced by:

After returning from a night out with pals at a J. Balvin concert, Jenner, 22, teased the Halloween transformation on Instagram, posting a clip of herself getting her hair done while singing Spears’ 2007 hit “Piece of Me.”

Now move along, crusty forum phag everyone hates ny12 

4 minutes ago, Umbreon said:

It’s “you’re” not “your”... yet you have the audacity to call others an idiot. ny4 
I literally don’t give a fuck she already did Xtina? You created this thread to drag Britney because Kylie HERSELF didn’t play Britney. As if that’s somehow a diss? Kylie obviously loves Britney as evidenced by:

After returning from a night out with pals at a J. Balvin concert, Jenner, 22, teased the Halloween transformation on Instagram, posting a clip of herself getting her hair done while singing Spears’ 2007 hit “Piece of Me.”

Now move along, crusty forum phag everyone hates ny12 

Lmaoooooooo singing a song means you like that person? ny2  You are a fucking buffoon   

8 minutes ago, Agugaga said:

Lmaoooooooo singing a song means you like that person? ny2  You are a fucking buffoon   

Yes?? nicki1 

Silly of me to think recreating an iconic moment in a singer’s career as your Halloween costume while singing along to their music means you like them. nicki1 

Go shave your back now and get ready for your Taco Bell shift hunty. Fucking dumbest person alive. ny2 

38 minutes ago, Agugaga said:

The same reason Kylie isn’t Britney, fucking lunatic 

Wait, no, please explain: why, when they decided to dress up as the Iconic kiss from the VMAs, did they choose to leave out Xtina despite Xtina being a part of that kiss? nat1 

1 hour ago, Umbreon said:

He does this all the time too. It wasn't just a typo. Bitch really learned nothing with that GED and beauty school dropout education of his. ny4 ny4 

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.