Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

Kylie Jennifer clocks the tea with her Halloween costume

Recommended Posts

Agugaga    1,578
Just now, Ariana said:

me entering every agugaga threads

6yQCaA7.gif

Look at you. You are like a  Walkman playing an OOPS I Did it AGAIN CD ny2 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dennis Reynolds    9,671

I'm sorry man, I'm too busy listening to Kelly Clarkson's immortal classic The Edge of Glory right now, but later I promise to come back and draft up a reply befitting your OP and the thought you obviously put into it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jae    23,623

French fries are good. Has anybody tried the weather? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Agugaga    1,578
2 hours ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

I'm sorry man, I'm too busy listening to Kelly Clarkson's immortal classic The Edge of Glory right now, but later I promise to come back and draft up a reply befitting your OP and the thought you obviously put into it. 

Was it Kelly or Pink who sang that song ny2 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sylk    142,927

it's... a ... halloween... costume... chile relax it's not that serious

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Michael.    37,193

What I see is that no one dressed up as Xtina when she’s part of the performance that they’re doing a tribute to. brit15 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Madonna    39,574
6 hours ago, Agugaga said:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/people.com/style/kylie-jenner-stassie-dress-up-madonna-britney-spears/amp/

Britney is considered so old that even Kylie preferred to dress up as Madonna. Y’all can keep this infamous kiss. ny1ny2dead4 

XTina is considered to be that much of a hasbeen that no one even dresses up as her :( 

Even MTV forgot to include her in the title when they uploaded the video on YouTube.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Venus XCX    10,165

Or perhaps Stassie is a natural blonde and would look best as Britney? nicki5 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Agugaga    1,578
4 hours ago, Freaky Prince said:

And no one dressed as Xtina brit15

 

3 hours ago, Madonna said:

XTina is considered to be that much of a hasbeen that no one even dresses up as her :( 

Even MTV forgot to include her in the title when they uploaded the video on YouTube.

We love when a social media and beauty line mogul does the real pop iconic moments justice. nat2 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Vesper    4,854
52 minutes ago, Agugaga said:

 

We love when a social media and beauty line mogul does the real pop iconic moments justice. nat2 

Madonna is more of an icon that both Britney and Xtina combined, so of course Kylie would pick Madonna over Britney. Do you deny this? um2 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Agugaga    1,578
40 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Madonna is more of an icon that both Britney and Xtina combined, so of course Kylie would pick Madonna over Britney. Do you deny this? um2 

But I thought y’all said for decades now “Awe poor X, nobody cared for her when Madonna was suckin the life out of Britney. Poor X, let’s mock and bully her cuz she didn’t get on the cover of US Weekly.” ny2 Wasn’t this supposed to be Britney’s moment?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Umbreon    4,612

That awkward moment when they leave out Xtina because she’s not in that iconic moment and Agu drags himself

undefined

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Agugaga    1,578
47 minutes ago, Umbreon said:

That awkward moment when they leave out Xtina because she’s not in that iconic moment and Agu drags himself

undefined

Why would Kylie do Xtina twice? Only poor people like you would reuse a Halloween costume. Can’t expect the rich and famous to do the same ny4 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Vesper    4,854
3 hours ago, Agugaga said:

But I thought y’all said for decades now “Awe poor X, nobody cared for her when Madonna was suckin the life out of Britney. Poor X, let’s mock and bully her cuz she didn’t get on the cover of US Weekly.” ny2 Wasn’t this supposed to be Britney’s moment?  

It was, the news coverage receipts prove that ny1 But if Kylie had to choose between Madge and Brit, it’s Madge, every time. Duh? um2 Poor Xtina wasn’t even considered though, you’d think at least Kourtney could dress as the third wheel in this iconic moment eve1 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Browsing now   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×