Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Madonna

Will Mariah get her 19th #1 with AIWFCIY this year? [BG Edition]

49 minutes ago, Joanna said:

How high did she chart with it last year then? 

#3, I think? Not sure exactly.

However, I know that this year's tracking week is longer? and she's also selling cassettes and other merch that ships on the chart week to boost its sales. So I'd say that if there was any year it could go #1, it'd gonna be this year (fitting coz its the 25th anniversary too!). I do think it'll reach it. 

1 hour ago, Agugaga said:

It would be fitting if she got it this year. If it happens this year, she will join the list with Britney and Xtina for having a #1 in the 90s, 00s, 10s. 

Xtina's is a feature so she doesn't belong in that list.

Britney and Mariah also share 2 diamond albums. Christina doesn't even have 1. Because she's fat.

5 hours ago, tomás said:

no lol every year she charts higher and higher in christmas. americans r huge abt xmas

Gurl it isn't just cause americans are huge about Xmas, it's cause of promo by streaming services, it didn't manage to enter top 10 before the existence of Spotify.

jj4 

28 minutes ago, Régine Filange said:

Gurl it isn't just cause americans are huge about Xmas, it's cause of promo by streaming services, it didn't manage to enter top 10 before the existence of Spotify.

jj4 

i didn't say it was papi jj4 

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.