Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

loudliyah

Is Katy perry officially over?

2 minutes ago, Agugaga said:

Nobody cares. With that Wacky music video it was very on brand Katy Perry and that’s that.

So agugaga confirms: no critical analysis skills, no logical reasoning, and a taco bell employee. Gotcha brit9 

1 hour ago, Agugaga said:

And what promo is that exactly besides 2 televised TV performances? brit8 

And yes absolutely. You have to be dumb as dog shit to pay to watch a drugged up pop star not sing and not dance on stage. So off to your community college you go.oprah14 

Make me only had like 3 televised performances and it still outsold everything from floperation brit8 i recall liberation being promoted on youtube by w magazine and tons of youtubers and it still tanked, it was inevitable oprah14  the sooner you accept ms mary j blige's predictions the better,

28 minutes ago, ShutUpRae said:

Make me only had like 3 televised performances and it still outsold everything from floperation brit8 i recall liberation being promoted on youtube by w magazine and tons of youtubers and it still tanked, it was inevitable oprah14  the sooner you accept ms mary j blige's predictions the better,

Would Mary J. Blige lie?whit1

1 hour ago, ShutUpRae said:

“Make Me” had an Iheart radio deal, nitwit.

And it seems like the opposite happened considering Xtina is the one that tours and Britney is retired circa 2019. 

3 hours ago, Agugaga said:

She did E.T with Kanye and Dark Horse with Juicy J, so I don’t really see a difference. Bon Appetit felt like a rehash of Birthday and Last Friday Night with the silly music video and party themes, etc. I always thought that the problem was that she DIDN'T switch it up. 

E.T. featuring Kanye was a desperate attempt to boost sales and get the song to #1 and well with Dark Horse she was still at her peak so of course it did well. moo1

1 hour ago, Gabe. said:

E.T. featuring Kanye was a desperate attempt to boost sales and get the song to #1 and well with Dark Horse she was still at her peak so of course it did well. moo1

The Kanye version of E.T slaps! It’s still my favorite Katy single moo1. Always thought Dark Horse was overrated but I do see the appeal moo1

9 hours ago, Vesper said:

So agugaga confirms: no critical analysis skills, no logical reasoning, and a taco bell employee. Gotcha brit9 

And you have critical analysis skills? You stan a brain dead pop diva who won 1 Grammy for a Dance recording. brit9 Goodnight sweetheart brit9 

I just think her original audience outgrew her and she ain't really pulling in anyone new with her recent music. She's also not really showing any real growth with her music.

Look at the other late 2000s girls. Gaga. Kesha? They're not really swinging too good lately. (as solo pop artists). The generation is kind of meh. She might get a comeback at some point but right now people aren't checking for her. 

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.