Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Shego

Charli XCX signs a douche for gay fan

She is high key insufferable with this poppers/bottoms and whatever image she is pushing. It looks so forced and try-hard. Kinda like Ariana's stan Twitter persona from a year ago, but like 100 times worse and "edgier" brit15

2 minutes ago, hector said:

charli stans are the worst.. 

Right? He originally wanted to take a pic of her holding his poppers and him sniffing it dead4

The fact that they go to her shows with poppers and enemas with them... THE GHETTO brit15

5 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

She is high key insufferable with this poppers/bottoms and whatever image she is pushing. It looks so forced and try-hard. Kinda like Ariana's stan Twitter persona from a year ago, but like 100 times worse and "edgier" brit15

Right? He originally wanted to take a pic of her holding his poppers and him sniffing it dead4

The fact that they go to her shows with poppers and enemas with them... THE GHETTO brit15

dead4 

this is all her fault, act like a clown, be treated like a clown... she was the one pushing this poppers thing and now will have to suffer with these annoying twitter-clout chasing gays

2 hours ago, Hylia said:

The urn one was too much, but I thought this was funny. Take a chill pill you guys brit15

The more I think about it, the more I agree that it’s odd so this comment is canceled! brit15 

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.