Charli XCX signs a douche for gay fan

hector    30,393

charli stans are the worst.. 

Freaky Prince    33,489

She is high key insufferable with this poppers/bottoms and whatever image she is pushing. It looks so forced and try-hard. Kinda like Ariana's stan Twitter persona from a year ago, but like 100 times worse and "edgier" brit15

2 minutes ago, hector said:

charli stans are the worst.. 

Right? He originally wanted to take a pic of her holding his poppers and him sniffing it dead4

The fact that they go to her shows with poppers and enemas with them... THE GHETTO brit15

ajp    9,435

It’s called a “Rectal Syringe” wendy1

hector    30,393
5 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

She is high key insufferable with this poppers/bottoms and whatever image she is pushing. It looks so forced and try-hard. Kinda like Ariana's stan Twitter persona from a year ago, but like 100 times worse and "edgier" brit15

Right? He originally wanted to take a pic of her holding his poppers and him sniffing it dead4

The fact that they go to her shows with poppers and enemas with them... THE GHETTO brit15

dead4 

this is all her fault, act like a clown, be treated like a clown... she was the one pushing this poppers thing and now will have to suffer with these annoying twitter-clout chasing gays

Jake    16,476

These fans are insufferable and I hope she pulls an Avril Lavigne with her meet & greets

Hermione    26,157

This is getting to be a bit much. It should honestly be considered sexual harassment to do this to someone.

Hylia    83,899

The urn one was too much, but I thought this was funny. Take a chill pill you guys brit15

Freaky Prince    33,489
2 minutes ago, Hylia said:

The urn one was too much, but I thought this was funny. Take a chill pill you guys brit15

Sign my PrEP pills bottle mama brit15

Hylia    83,899
2 hours ago, Hylia said:

The more I think about it, the more I agree that it’s odd so this comment is canceled! brit15 

trashbanjo    360

Reading his replies to some of the comments... 

This is just embarrassing.

Kyoteki    8,621

She had no idea what it was, and the guy tried to make her take a photo with poppers. And she declined jj4 

Kyoteki    8,621

nvm she mind She doubled down and defended her fans 💀💀💀

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.