Harleys In Hawaii debuts at #10!!!

Agugaga 1,582
6 hours ago, Gravity said:

If I remember correctly 10 years into Xtina's career she had her first song not to hit the hot 100 with You Lost Me xtina2 A good parallel 

“Not Myself Tonight,” “Bionic” the song and “Woohoo” all charted on the Hot 100 with the latter two charting higher than Katys singles, especially worldwide without even receiving official single treatment. xtina2

Cl!t 509
13 hours ago, Agugaga said:

Like what? Win Grammys? Have an album that sold more than 10 million? Star in a movie that grossed $100 million worldwide and sold 6 million in Blu Ray/DVD? Be a coach on a #1 hit tv show? Please do tell rav1 

How many number ones does Xtina have? Prismatic Tour was one of the highest grossing tours. When was Xtunas last one and how much did it gross? hay1

Has Hagilera been invited to headline the most watched event on American television and have the MOST WATCHED SUPERBOWL performance? Idts and I doubt she ever will. Not like she wants to get her ass off that red spinning chair. At least Katy is making BANK at American Idol. brit9

Cl!t 509
Mod Notice
Personal attacks are not allowed outside of NHB.

gaga6gaga6gaga6

eve1

Cl!t 509
1 minute ago, I Brings That Levity said:

Sucking too much dick and forgetting to stream their fave?

I try to stream and suck as much as I can

Umbreon 4,685
Mod Notice

gag1

harry 1,940
14 hours ago, Agugaga said:

Like what? Win Grammys? Have an album that sold more than 10 million? Star in a movie that grossed $100 million worldwide and sold 6 million in Blu Ray/DVD? Be a coach on a #1 hit tv show? Please do tell rav1 

Nice try bitch. mj1

harry 1,940
3 hours ago, Agugaga said:

“Not Myself Tonight,” “Bionic” the song and “Woohoo” all charted on the Hot 100 with the latter two charting higher than Katys singles, especially worldwide without even receiving official single treatment. xtina2

Never Really Over hit the Top 15 a few months ago. NMT peaked at #23. Both were exactly 11 years into their career. Not sure what you're trying to prove but some basic brainpower could help you out kid. brit15

Madonna 40,646
14 hours ago, Agugaga said:
Mod Notice

Oh wow I DID THAT!

gaga3 

Agugaga 1,582
4 hours ago, Madonna said:

This song deserved so much more. Where are her fans???

They reached puberty and went off to college? brit9 

Agugaga 1,582
3 hours ago, I Brings That Levity said:

Meanwhile the inbred Xtina stans have more kids than teeth. brit9

I’m pretty sure inbred leads to mental instability which might explain a couple of ur favorite pop divas brit9 

Gabe. 5,583
4 hours ago, Agugaga said:

I’m pretty sure inbred leads to mental instability which might explain a couple of ur favorite pop divas brit9 

rip2 HELP

Feoba 1,299

Katy.. sweetie... this is tragic.

The song deserves so much more. Hopefully, she remixes it with someone popular, I want it to chart.

fall2

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.