Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Agugaga

Who is the most depressing pop singer?

Which singer makes you the most depressed?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Which singer makes you the most depressed?

• Adele
    • Selena Gomez
    • Demi Lovato
    • Britney Spears (personal life)
    • Other

I’d have to say Selena Gomez offers the perfect balance of depression from her music to her personal life struggles.

While most of Adele’s music is depressing, her bubbly personality makes up for it.

Demi can also be dark with her personal life, but her music/message leans more towards empowerment than moping in a bed about someone you dated four years ago, who clearly moved on with his life (Selena).

Britney, while her life And circumstances are  tragic and her fanbase consists of pathetic and disgusting pigs who enabled this exploitation, she doesn’t have depressing music (or rather any music at all lately). 

So yea, Selena takes the cake here oprah14  

1 hour ago, Agugaga said:

Britney, while her life And circumstances are  tragic and her fanbase consists of pathetic and disgusting pigs who enabled this exploitation, she doesn’t have depressing music (or rather any music at all lately). 

giphy.gif

11 hours ago, Agugaga said:

So it’s not the music that makes you depressed. You already are. Got it. oprah14 

Whatever you sayoprah14 so now you're making fun of people with depression? I don't suffer from it but you still sound very insensitive about those people who suffer from it 

On 10/30/2019 at 10:44 PM, I Brings That Levity said:

Xtina - She cares more about Oreos than her true fans then makes us wait 6 years only to serve us with the crap that was Accelerate. 

releasing fall in line with poot didn't help ha either. I really wished the lead was Unless It's With You followed by Deserve and then, Masochist. 

40 minutes ago, BlancLover said:

anna1 What would you choose as a single then? Sick of Sittin? Maria? 

Pipe, Like I Do ( with a video, this had potential to be a hit if promoted right, it even got a grammy nomination), Right Moves, Twice ( with a video) brit7

okay i admit the other songs are not really terrible but i just find them boring and uninspiring and xtina sounds like she's straining her voice in them.

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.