Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Miss Show Business

Mario Kart Tour

I feel like this might get no replies but I'll take my chances lmfao2

Has anyone been playing the new Mario Kart Tour mobile game Nintendo recently released? I've been HOOKED. The controls are so confusing at first but once you learn them it's easy jj2 It also has alot of features for free, un-paid users.

1 minute ago, Miss Show Business said:

I still don't have a switch so it's the closest thing I have to owning a new Nintendo game dead2

I don't have one either. Never been enough games I'd want to justify buying it. I love having this to play on the go though. And it's nice to see new versions of the characters.

On 11/7/2019 at 3:20 PM, Miss Show Business said:

Yassssss @Hyungwon @Royalty

I've been playing my butt off trying to get higher rankings. The last ranking I snatched first place with 5 HOURS left ny1

you know you're not playing against actual people though, right? all the names are made up, you're playing against ai computers so you're just 'snatching' that first place from a computer dfkshdfg. nintendo haven't set up online pvp play yet.

3 hours ago, aerials said:

you know you're not playing against actual people though, right? all the names are made up, you're playing against ai computers so you're just 'snatching' that first place from a computer dfkshdfg. nintendo haven't set up online pvp play yet.

I do know this — but I believe the rankings are matched up with other players scores.

And I don't think the names are made up, I've seen profanity in some people's usernames lol.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.