Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Cunt

Lizzo: "Sad Pops died but I gotta do promo"

Can't stand her, she's a classic late 2010s new artist, everything about fame and money, nothing about music. ari3 That's why she topped BB100, people stan trashes nowadays. ari3

1 hour ago, Régine Filange said:

Can't stand her, she's a classic late 2010s new artist, everything about fame and money, nothing about music. ari3 That's why she topped BB100, people stan trashes nowadays. ari3

not when your ugly ass flop fav released a piece of trash earlier this year

sub-buzz-11605-1486063443-1.png?downsize

Okay, so Pops was an actor who passed away today.

The tweet was so unnecesary and I find her so focused on getting those #1's when they literally mean nothing... I mean, she couldn't even give Selena Gomez a time to shine with her new songs. Like this tweet is just

dead2

6 minutes ago, Normani said:

Okay, so Pops was an actor who passed away today.

The tweet was so unnecesary and I find her so focused on getting those #1's when they literally mean nothing... I mean, she couldn't even give Selena Gomez a time to shine with her new songs. Like this tweet is just

dead2

Good As Hell is literally going to be the next Old Town Road with about 70 remixes. dead2

2 hours ago, Gilly said:

not when your ugly ass flop fav released a piece of trash earlier this year

sub-buzz-11605-1486063443-1.png?downsize

It would've been one of the most successful albums of 2019 if it was trash. ari3 It isn't an album for bubblegum pop stans so you will hate it obvio. ari3

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.