Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Shego

Madonna and Mariah collaborated (?)

2 hours ago, I Brings That Levity said:

Mariah and Madonna have never seen or spoken to each other in person so i'm pretty sure it's fake. 

i seriously doubt they've never so much as seen each other in person lmao. but i seriously doubt they recorded a song as well rip4 

5 hours ago, tomás said:

i seriously doubt they've never so much as seen each other in person lmao. but i seriously doubt they recorded a song as well rip4 

What i mean is they haven't seen each other at close distance. Madonna and Mariah were both at the 2019 AMAs (among other similar shows in the past) so they will have seen each other. 

I don't think it's a collab. Madonna gave away a lot of tracks from the Ray of Light era to other artists.

Mariah is just taking credit for a Madonna reject that she possibly reworked a bit.

3 hours ago, Venus XCX said:

There's a more recent interview (i think on WWHL too) where she credits Madonna for paving the way while also saying they've never met. So it's pretty evident the "messages" in the OP are fake. 

1 hour ago, Princess Aurora said:

It's Fake for sure. Mariah never met Madonna. I remember she said that once somewhere. Maybe Mariah wanted to try a Ray of Light style or She got a reject from Ray of Light but then she didn't like it. 

I think IF it were true, the latter would be the case.

We definitely know that Ray of Light rejects were given to a bunch of other artists. Many of which never met Madonna in person:

Laura Pausini (Like a Flower)

Sophie Ellis Bextor (Revenge)

Ricky Martin (Be Careful with My Heart/Cuidado Con Mi Corazón) - they met afterwards at the 1999 VMAs but they didn't record the song together which is why Madonna's voice was pitched to match the key Ricky was singing the song in.

Kylie Minogue (White Diamond) - I also don't think they met in person.

1 hour ago, Madonna said:

I think IF it were true, the latter would be the case.

We definitely know that Ray of Light rejects were given to a bunch of other artists. Many of which never met Madonna in person:

Laura Pausini (Like a Flower)

Sophie Ellis Bextor (Revenge)

Ricky Martin (Be Careful with My Heart/Cuidado Con Mi Corazón) - they met afterwards at the 1999 VMAs but they didn't record the song together which is why Madonna's voice was pitched to match the key Ricky was singing the song in.

Kylie Minogue (White Diamond) - I also don't think they met in person.

White Diamond is a ROL reject? jj4

42 minutes ago, Madonna said:

Oh nvm. I meant Alone Again (that was featured in the White Diamond documentary)! It's from the Rick Nowels sessions.

Alone Again is from ROL sessions with Rick Nowels? 

Didn't Madonna write it for Kylie in the beginning of 2000s? 

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.