Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

Kesha on Billboard Decade End Lists

Recommended Posts

Okan 7,572

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dan 15,130

Daaaaamn cry7 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, CroNich said:

Considering she spent 6 of those years basically inactive thats pretty damn good

I COMPLETELY forgot about that. 

Yo thats WILD to think about. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dan 15,130
7 hours ago, Princess Aurora said:

Tik Tok should have been higher tbh 

I wonder if it counts the 4-ish months before the decade started that it was out 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Dan said:

I wonder if it counts the 4-ish months before the decade started that it was out 

It reached n.1 the last week of 2009 and was the n.1 in the 2010 yearly chart, so probably including the period while it was slowly climbing positions wouldn't change anything

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dan 15,130
41 minutes ago, Recycled stardust said:

It reached n.1 the last week of 2009 and was the n.1 in the 2010 yearly chart, so probably including the period while it was slowly climbing positions wouldn't change anything

Idk.... a weeksworth of being #1 and 4 months of being 70 and above I think could make a pretty big difference. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Okan 7,572
2 hours ago, Dan said:

Idk.... a weeksworth of being #1 and 4 months of being 70 and above I think could make a pretty big difference. 

I agree, it would’ve been higher

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Dan said:

Idk.... a weeksworth of being #1 and 4 months of being 70 and above I think could make a pretty big difference. 

3 hours ago, Okan said:

I agree, it would’ve been higher

We need to know if the chart is based on pure numbers, the exact period of time and whatever detail taken into account, also the list that I found (they're removing everything) is kinda weird compared to the year end charts jj3

Does anyone know where it was Bad Romance?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Okan 7,572
4 hours ago, Recycled stardust said:

We need to know if the chart is based on pure numbers, the exact period of time and whatever detail taken into account, also the list that I found (they're removing everything) is kinda weird compared to the year end charts jj3

Does anyone know where it was Bad Romance?

#83 - Bad Romance

I think they’re based on chart points. Without Me is #12 for example, it spent a long time on Hot 100

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Okan said:

#83 - Bad Romance

I think they’re based on chart points. Without Me is #12 for example, it spent a long time on Hot 100

Anyway the decade isn't over yet so the period of time could start before the end of 2009 or it was a temporary chart jj3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Browsing now   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×