Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

KeshaOverdose

Kesha on Billboard Decade End Lists

8 hours ago, CroNich said:

Considering she spent 6 of those years basically inactive thats pretty damn good

I COMPLETELY forgot about that. 

Yo thats WILD to think about. 

7 hours ago, Princess Aurora said:

Tik Tok should have been higher tbh 

I wonder if it counts the 4-ish months before the decade started that it was out 

1 hour ago, Dan said:

I wonder if it counts the 4-ish months before the decade started that it was out 

It reached n.1 the last week of 2009 and was the n.1 in the 2010 yearly chart, so probably including the period while it was slowly climbing positions wouldn't change anything

41 minutes ago, Recycled stardust said:

It reached n.1 the last week of 2009 and was the n.1 in the 2010 yearly chart, so probably including the period while it was slowly climbing positions wouldn't change anything

Idk.... a weeksworth of being #1 and 4 months of being 70 and above I think could make a pretty big difference. 

6 hours ago, Dan said:

Idk.... a weeksworth of being #1 and 4 months of being 70 and above I think could make a pretty big difference. 

3 hours ago, Okan said:

I agree, it would’ve been higher

We need to know if the chart is based on pure numbers, the exact period of time and whatever detail taken into account, also the list that I found (they're removing everything) is kinda weird compared to the year end charts jj3

Does anyone know where it was Bad Romance?

4 hours ago, Recycled stardust said:

We need to know if the chart is based on pure numbers, the exact period of time and whatever detail taken into account, also the list that I found (they're removing everything) is kinda weird compared to the year end charts jj3

Does anyone know where it was Bad Romance?

#83 - Bad Romance

I think they’re based on chart points. Without Me is #12 for example, it spent a long time on Hot 100

14 hours ago, Okan said:

#83 - Bad Romance

I think they’re based on chart points. Without Me is #12 for example, it spent a long time on Hot 100

Anyway the decade isn't over yet so the period of time could start before the end of 2009 or it was a temporary chart jj3

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.