Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Shego

Best-Selling Music Artists 1969 - 2019 (Video chart)

Madonna at 1985 ending male dominance in seconds gag1

Madonna only woman into top 10 for 21 years, and higher than Mariah in 1995 when Mariah was at her peak gag1 

Celine and Whitney showing who really dominated the 1990s gag1 

Christina Aguilera failing to enter even top 5 at her peak @Agugaga gag1 

Beyonce entering for few years and then disappearing gag1 

Kesha having bigger peak than most pop girls gaga1 

Rihanna ending literally everyone at her peak gag1 

Drake being the only to reach 10 million jj4jj4jj4jj4jj4 

33 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

Pretty sure that from Q4 2018-now Gaga has been selling more than Chris Brown, Katy Perry, Bruno Mars or whoever is thrown there brit15

This happened with almost every artist, they start enterting the chart 1-2 years after their debut. brit15

29 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

Sis what? brit15

Madonna entered the video at 1985, even tho she debuted at 1983. Mariah entered it at 1993 when she debuted at 1990 etc. brit15

5 minutes ago, Gravity said:

But she did actually release 3 albums from 1999-2001. Xtina herself calls Stripped her 4th studio album so xtina2

Yes, and her Spanish album spent 19 weeks at #1 on the Billboard Latin Chart. A record that’s still not broken nat2 

5 minutes ago, Gravity said:

But she did actually release 3 albums from 1999-2001. Xtina herself calls Stripped her 4th studio album so xtina2

Why did her team think it was a good idea to follow up with latin/Xmas albums. Poor management and marketing

11 minutes ago, loudliyah said:

Why did her team think it was a good idea to follow up with latin/Xmas albums. Poor management and marketing

I think the latin album was a really good idea to capitalize on her last name and it actually worked out cuz it was very successful in latin america. I don't get why they DIDNT keep making those. Maybe cuz Xtina didn't like it and reminded her of times she was controlled by her label? 

The Xmas album was such a bad idea. It tanked and it also got bad reviews. Idk why they thought she was fit for the Christmas vibe. I guess they wanted to make her the second Mariah Carey with the good vocals and the christmas album? Idk but totally didn't work out and it slowed her momentum in the US. She should've had another pop album or proper studio album in late 2000- early 2001 before Stripped.

When Madonna shows up mad6

When Madonna destroys misogyny in the early 90s mad3

When Whitney gets em in 1993 whit1

When Mariah dominates the 90s and continues to thrive even in 2001 and beyond moo13

Xtina never being able to pass Britney then just falling off the chart altogether brit9 xtina9

Rihanna fucking skyrocketing from out of fucking nowhere rih13

The girls slaying 2009 ny1

When Adele comes to destroy those suburban middle aged pussies in 2011 burn1

Rihanna still at number 6 on the charts even after 4 years of nothing new rih6

26 minutes ago, Gravity said:

I think the latin album was a really good idea to capitalize on her last name and it actually worked out cuz it was very successful in latin america. I don't get why they DIDNT keep making those. Maybe cuz Xtina didn't like it and reminded her of times she was controlled by her label? 

The Xmas album was such a bad idea. It tanked and it also got bad reviews. Idk why they thought she was fit for the Christmas vibe. I guess they wanted to make her the second Mariah Carey with the good vocals and the christmas album? Idk but totally didn't work out and it slowed her momentum in the US. She should've had another pop album or proper studio album in late 2000- early 2001 before Stripped.

At least she’s outstreaming Britney during the holidays because of the Xmas record. There’s that. nat1 

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.