Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Shego

Best-Selling Music Artists 1969 - 2019 (Video chart)

2 hours ago, I Brings That Levity said:

I question the entire accuracy of this. I'd expect Mariah to be higher in 1993 and Madonna higher in 2004-6. 

I thought about it too cause it doesnt make sense, maybe the video is based in US sales, idk. jj4

2 hours ago, Umbreon said:

Poor Agugaga, I mean- Xtina, can never win lol3 

That fucking Thriller slayage in 1984 tho bey5

She’s winning in streaming with a significantly smaller catalog. Keep the dusty CDs. It makes for good nostalgia. nat1 

47 minutes ago, Agugaga said:

She’s winning in streaming with a significantly smaller catalog. Keep the dusty CDs. It makes for good nostalgia. nat1 

The irony of you shading “dusty CDs” when Xtina’s majority sales came from that period of 1999-2003 selling them “dusty CDs”, and of course when youre shading Ariana you always pull up those receipts as if they’re suddenly dust-free receipts  brit9 Girl bye

32 minutes ago, Vesper said:

The irony of you shading “dusty CDs” when Xtina’s majority sales came from that period of 1999-2003 selling them “dusty CDs”, and of course when youre shading Ariana you always pull up those receipts as if they’re suddenly dust-free receipts  brit9 Girl bye

undefined

1 hour ago, Vesper said:

I’m pretty sure Ariana’s 17k projected debut next week means she’s not being streamed nor selling nowbrit9

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.